Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon. 6/6/11... DBC - the aftermath!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
JDubb Wrote:Total dickneck move. Mercer was taking a leak at the stall and JIU stumbles in. Walks up behind Mercer and shoves his head into the wall and says, "what's up fucker?" Mercer replied "WTF dick!" He said something douchey in response.

Wow, :douche:
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I talked to BDH last night, JIU got his free pass, if he comes next year, he WILL get beaten.
Did Mercer tell BDH what JIU did in the movie theater restroom?
Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
do tell
Total dickneck move. Mercer was taking a leak at the stall and JIU stumbles in. Walks up behind Mercer and shoves his head into the wall and says, "what's up fucker?" Mercer replied "WTF dick!" He said something douchey in response.
:eek:

Ok. I'm not a big dude, or someone who would ever look for a fight, but if someone did that to me, I would be throwing bows on em. thats borderline gay shit too.

You don't touch another dude while he's pissing.

that guy deserved a beating, no matter what C&R would have thought
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Total dickneck move. Mercer was taking a leak at the stall and JIU stumbles in. Walks up behind Mercer and shoves his head into the wall and says, "what's up fucker?" Mercer replied "WTF dick!" He said something douchey in response.

Ok. I'm not a big dude, or someone who would ever look for a fight, but if someone did that to me, I would be throwing bows on em. thats borderline gay shit too.

Out of respect for C&R and the show, no one beat him down but it wasn't because no one wanted to.
hey they had the annual parade for Chip and his peeps yesterday in Detroit :poke: :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I talked to BDH last night, JIU got his free pass, if he comes next year, he WILL get beaten.
do tell

Mercer was taking a leak at the urinal and JIU walks into the bathroom and slaps Mercer in the back of the head so hard the front of Mercer's head hit the wall hard. Mercer said something along the lines of "what the fuck man". I heard it go down, but was not sure what was happening, I concentrate while peeing. If that was any of us other than Mercer, that would have been the point JIU got beaten.
what a dick! man I wish i could have dropped him off in Washington Heights

At bowling I moved out of the way so JIU can get past me but instead he starts humping me, I wish my elbow would have flung back

Then he starts throwing the bowling ball down peoples lanes after they bowled
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Out of respect for C&R and the show, no one beat him down but it wasn't because no one wanted to.

Man after that move in the bathroom, he deserved it. Respect for C&R or not, they would have beat his ass if he did it to them.
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

out of personal pride and to maintain his dignity, JIU should have been beaten down by Mercer
of all the people for JIU to pick on it was mercer? What a dick!
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:[quote="MattInMinnesota"
do tell

Mercer was taking a leak at the urinal and JIU walks into the bathroom and slaps Mercer in the back of the head so hard the front of Mercer's head hit the wall hard. Mercer said something along the lines of "what the fuck man". I heard it go down, but was not sure what was happening, I concentrate while peeing. If that was any of us other than Mercer, that would have been the point JIU got beaten.

when I move out of the way at the bowling alley so he can get past me but instead he starts humping me, I wish my elbow would have flung back

Then he starts throwing the bowling ball down peoples lanes after they bowled[/quote]

He started humping you.. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: what a dick!!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:[q

when I move out of the way at the bowling alley so he can get past me but instead he starts humping me, I wish my elbow would have flung back

He started humping you.. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: what a dick!!!!
the Donginator got Donginated!!! :fag: :j/k:
Texas Fan Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Man after that move in the bathroom, he deserved it. Respect for C&R or not, they would have beat his ass if he did it to them.

Like I said, anyone but Mercer would have and BDH left so that he didn't and next year it is on if he shows up and acts like that. DBC 2012 is open season on JIU, he got his free pass.
Brampton Wrote:hey they had the annual parade for Chip and his peeps yesterday in Detroit :poke: :roflmao:
Was it on this street?

JDubb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

out of personal pride and to maintain his dignity, JIU should have been beaten down by Mercer

That probably would not have been in Mercer's best interest, unless he went balls first then slammed him off the urinal, mercer doesn't seem like a fighter and definite lee is not built like one.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:[q

the Donginator got Donginated!!! :fag: :j/k:

:roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:hey they had the annual parade for Chip and his peeps yesterday in Detroit :poke: :roflmao:
Was it on this street?

JDubb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

This was my one and only gay joke for Chip......it was worth it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28