Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon. 6/6/11... DBC - the aftermath!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Pete Nice Wrote:Like I said, anyone but Mercer would have and BDH left so that he didn't and next year it is on if he shows up and acts like that. DBC 2012 is open season on JIU, he got his free pass.
After bowling, he smacked me in the balls and on the face with a rolled up poster. I was cocked and ready to go but didn't. I have a scratch on my cheek from :douche: , hate that guy.
nothing worse than old school phones Lame
Phalen is a good dude
I wish they would get right into the DBC stories, Kardashians suck.

no talent fame whores........ :killme:
Brampton Wrote:hey they had the annual parade for Chip and his peeps yesterday in Detroit :poke: :roflmao:

That's why we haven't heard from him for a couple days.
Phalen looks NOTHING like I thought he would, he looks like a truck driver. Wears sleeveless tshirts, has a buzz cut and a goatee and a beer gut with Jean shorts on.
SNL nailed the voices and the vapid personalities :killme:
Pete Nice Wrote:Phalen looks NOTHING like I thought he would, he looks like a truck driver. Wears sleeveless tshirts, has a buzz cut and a goatee and a beer gut with Jean shorts on.
I agree, looked nothing like I had pictured.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:hey they had the annual parade for Chip and his peeps yesterday in Detroit :poke: :roflmao:

That's why we haven't heard from him for a couple days.
he ain't butthurt, he's buttsore
I'm turning this shit off. I went on a 30 minute tirade about how fucked up america is, and the kardashians last night, almost gave myself a heart attack. I'm fucking disgusted, by this shit. :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:
Pete Nice Wrote:Phalen looks NOTHING like I thought he would, he looks like a truck driver. Wears sleeveless tshirts, has a buzz cut and a goatee and a beer gut with Jean shorts on.
so.....he looks like every other Stern employee??
LeNeve Wrote:I'm turning this shit off. I went on a 30 minute tirade about how fucked up america is, and the kardashians last night, almost gave myself a heart attack. I'm fucking disgusted, by this shit. :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:
:high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5:

I couldn't agree more
Their voices make me want to stick pencils in my ears.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm turning this shit off. I went on a 30 minute tirade about how fucked up america is, and the kardashians last night, almost gave myself a heart attack. I'm fucking disgusted, by this shit. :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:
:high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5:

I couldn't agree more
^this^ :whomo:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28