Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon. 6/6/11... DBC - the aftermath!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Donginator Wrote:I would have laid out Justin, but I am not a big guy, what if someone did beat his ass, C&R would have been liable, what would have Covino said then

I would of said 2 wrongs don't make a right and you were just as much of an uncontrollable asshole no? I really think you all have a valid point but you are over reacting. If one dude can make this much of an impact on your fun than you need to focus more on having fun than on this person.
We are all telling a truth about ourselves every moment of every day, in how we speak, act, and interact.
LeNeve Wrote:We are all telling a truth about ourselves every moment of every day, in how we speak, act, and interact.
so profound
One of my personal funniest moments of DBC 2011 was Thursday night. I pulled an Irish exit from the Irish Pub. I was on the street texting before I walked home and Covino came down. He was like "bro, I just pulled an Irish exit" Then he says "I need a cab" and tries to flag down two cabs that are full. He then runs west on 35th street, not on the sidewalk, but down the middle of the street at full speed like Clark Fucking Kent with his man bag flapping in the wind. I laughed my ass off. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: You might have needed to be there, but I thought it was funny as hell.
Pete Nice Wrote:One of my personal funniest moments of DBC 2011 was Thursday night. I pulled an Irish exit from the Irish Pub. I was on the street texting before I walked home and Covino came down. He was like "bro, I just pulled an Irish exit" Then he says "I need a cab" and tries to flag down two cabs that are full. He then runs west on 35th street, not on the sidewalk, but down the middle of the street at full speed like Clark Fucking Kent with his man bag flapping in the wind. I laughed my ass off. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: You might have needed to be there, but I thought it was funny as hell.

True story... thanks for the wine! ....and the whine! xoxo
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:We are all telling a truth about ourselves every moment of every day, in how we speak, act, and interact.
so profound
Thank you. I think I have heat stroke, and I've been drinking.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
so profound
the mark of a true scholar
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
so profound
the mark of a true scholar
Hahahahahaha
Pete Nice Wrote:At that same bar, a bouncer had to come upstairs and warn JIU b/c, and Mercer told me this, and I asked the waitress, who confirmed it, he was calling the waitresses and bartenders bitches. They were PISSED at him for that.

Honestly I do not remember saying this. Was I drinking?
Nussie_T Wrote:It's Monday!!!!! What did you buy this weekend????

I bought a new bathing suit, some ankle socks so when I wear shorts & my work boots I don't look like a :tool: , liquid lawn fertilizer, groceries and some seeds to plant in my garden.

I almost bought a new phone, but nothing out there impressed me. BTW: the Droid 2 and the Droid Pro both have physical keyboards, but both suck ass.

Unfortunately, my phone bit it today.. Fortunately, it was only the battery, which also happened to be on sale.... My bb is charging and should be good as gold be morning! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
Nussie_T Wrote:Although I really would have liked to go to the DBC and I had the opportunity to go I'm glad that I didn't. Friday morning Jim went to the hospital with what seemed like his colitis acting up or a possibly kidney stone. The dr did some tests and sent him home, told him that he'll call when they get the results. Somewhere in the the nurse at the hospital never called Jim with the results and he got even worse... which resulted in the very same nurse who didn't call Jim tell him that he had pancreatitis, that he is going to die, that maybe he shouldn't have been an alcoholic (Jim doesn't drink at all), that there is nothing the hospital can do for his pain and to see his family doctor Monday morning. We took him back after the shift change and they ended up giving him two shots of morphine which didn't even edge off. Jim on drugs is HILARIOUS!
In the end he has a pancreatic infection. The doctor assumes the 1/2 of a birthday cake Jim ate in 2 days, caused him to be constipated and inflamed his pancreas..... Lesson learned...

Good Lord... Is he gonna be ok?
Joe Wrote:
Justin in UT Wrote:wow...I had no idea that I had rubbed so many people the wrong way. First of all I would like to appologize to some guys that i upset.
- Mercer for saving me this entire trip with his help navigating the subway and would NEVER intentionally hurt him. I gave him a tap in the bathroom and must have pushed him harder than I thought. I lover mercer and think hes one of the nicest guys ive ever met. If he turned around and peed on me I would have laughed! I was not bulling him or trying to pick on him in any way.
-JDubb I cant remember hitting you in the face and nuts but I am sorry for being so aggressive with you. I was never my intention ever to fuck with people and try to ruin their time. I am not about that at all I am feel really bad that i ruined a trip for you guys.

I am not an asshole, fag, or someone on steriods. I thought people were having a good time and just wanted them to have a better time. I am not a violent person trying to cause problems and if i had realized i was acting that bad I would have stoppped immediately and appologized and bought you a drink. I dont remember doing everything that I was being blamed for but I'll apologize anyway.

We all come from different parts of the country and have rolled with different guys our whole life but have always come together on one thing that is being CNR fans. I am a fan first and love all you guys for being fellow dudebros and I just feel really bad that my intentions were misrepresented on my part and misinterpreted on yours.

Provided there is any sincerity behind that, someone can't hold his fucking liquor.
Greg Mercer Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:At that same bar, a bouncer had to come upstairs and warn JIU b/c, and Mercer told me this, and I asked the waitress, who confirmed it, he was calling the waitresses and bartenders bitches. They were PISSED at him for that.

Honestly I do not remember saying this. Was I drinking?

I think you need to drink.
Covino Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:wow how quick I switch from a pro-covino to pro-rich person

Covino is dead to me

That's cool. Then I take back every nice thing I said about ya today in the studio.
like Pete said read everything, and think about what you said on the air today, I will always be a fan of yours, I was upset when I typed that and understandably so

what did you say in studio? I missed it
Pokes28 Wrote:Howdy folks. Sorry I haven't been able to get on too much.
Oh well. enough of my drama. God I hate drama. My ulcer soars in my mouth from all the stress are finally going away. Thank goodness.

Day-um Pokes. That's a load and a half to handle. Hope it all gets better soon. Too bad I wasn't closer, you coulda hired me!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28