Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon. 6/6/11... DBC - the aftermath!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
You know JIU was sitting typing that thinking "what a bunch of toolbags those other guys were at the DBC, I will apologize so I don't piss off C&R but fuck those other guys, losers. I am awesome!"
Brampton Wrote:I don't think I've ever heard you this pissed about anything Pete.

Not even Crosby getting concuss'd

Crosby getting concussed doesn't piss me off, it is Crosby haters that piss me off.

But seriously, this guy could have gotten other people hurt, arrested or ended the DBC with his antics. He disrespected people, talked down to women and ruined some people's fun. How can anyone respect a guy like that, let alone swing from his nutz? Maybe I need to reassess my opinion of the people who think his action were fun and ok.
Pete Nice Wrote:You know JIU was sitting typing that thinking "what a bunch of toolbags those other guys were at the DBC, I will apologize so I don't piss off C&R but fuck those other guys, losers. I am awesome!"
he is awesome
[Image: 400x.jpg]

I know its wrong, but this pic makes me laugh......so wrong
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I don't think I've ever heard you this pissed about anything Pete.

Crosby getting concussed doesn't piss me off, it is Crosby haters that piss me off.

But seriously, this guy could have gotten other people hurt, arrested or ended the DBC with his antics. He disrespected people, talked down to women and ruined some people's fun. How can anyone respect a guy like that, let alone swing from his nutz? Maybe I need to reassess my opinion of the people who think his action were fun and ok.

For the record, he did not ruin my DBC, but it was certainly an interesting subplot and he did aggravate me.

One thing he did I thought was funny as hell was when he was helping the garbage guys collect bags of garbage, that was funny.
Pete Nice Wrote:

^this

I understand that when someone is one of youre boys, but when its someone youve just met, who acts like this, there is no defending them
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

^this

I understand that when someone is one of youre boys, but when its someone youve just met, who acts like this, there is no defending them

If he had acted like that at my St. Pat's party, if he had been there, he would have been asked to leave by 6PM.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

^this

If he had acted like that at my St. Pat's party, if he had been there, he would have been asked to leave by 6PM.
or the Russians would have thrown him into the Moskova
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Crosby getting concussed doesn't piss me off, it is Crosby haters that piss me off.

^this

Not the Moskva, just a muddy ditch, bleeding and battered. I wonder what he is doing for St. Pat's next year.......
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:^this

Not the Moskva, just a muddy ditch, bleeding and battered. I wonder what he is doing for St. Pat's next year.......
the Alegheny.....or one of the P-burgh rivers....theres 3 right?
The Allegheny, the Monongahela and the Ohio.
Going on vacation, and getting black out drunk, could possibly be the dumbest thing ever. What a waste of time.

I don't ever get blacked out drunk. There is no point in doing that. Clearly he is a sub human, with some sort of mental issues. Probaly got molested, then when people stopped molesting him, he got sad, and needed attention again.

He should go on that rehab show with Dr. Drew.
LeNeve Wrote:Going on vacation, and getting black out drunk, could possibly be the dumbest thing ever. What a waste of time.

I don't ever get blacked out drunk. There is no point in doing that. Clearly he is a sub human, with some sort of mental issues. Probaly got molested, then when people stopped molesting him, he got sad, and needed attention again.

He should go on that rehab show with Dr. Drew.
Hahahahahahahaha

Sent from my balls
I am going to play some Black Ops for a while now
I see Covino is reading DBN, make sure you read everything bro, I said I contacted you and offered a ride Friday, but when you told me you were doing a family thing, I didn't want to bother you Saturday while you were with your fams...
Donginator Wrote:wow how quick I switch from a pro-covino to pro-rich person

Covino is dead to me

That's cool. Then I take back every nice thing I said about ya today in the studio.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28