Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon. 6/6/11... DBC - the aftermath!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Thursday in the studio, I walked up to JIU and it was obvious I was going to introduce myself. He looked away and ignored me, that may not have been on purpose, but it sure as hell came across that way. You know what they say about first impressions.

He also never even tried to introduce himself to me and never said goodbye Saturday night, even Eli said goodbye.
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I talked to BDH last night, JIU got his free pass, if he comes next year, he WILL get beaten.
Did Mercer tell BDH what JIU did in the movie theater restroom?
Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
do tell
Total dickneck move. Mercer was taking a leak at the stall and JIU stumbles in. Walks up behind Mercer and shoves his head into the wall and says, "what's up fucker?" Mercer replied "WTF dick!" He said something douchey in response.
I remember when they were in Vegas a long time ago and they talked about how he punched a stop sign.
Pokes, first of all I am sorry for your loss.

Second of all I blame all the running and biking for all of those stress issues. Trying to live up to Forrest Gump has to be stressful.

Finally, I think everyone needs to admit that Obama is the best man for the job.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
So, a quick story about Eli, JIU's friend. I have no issue with Eli. Joe probably does, but I don't. Thursday night we were at some Irish Pub after the karaoke. I was sitting with Shawn the lawyer watching the Mavs game. Eli was hammered. He sat down at the end of a bar that only had me and STL at it and said something to the bartender, ordered a drink or something, I don't know. He grabbed a laminated menu and chucked it at the ceiling after she walked away, for no reason at all, just b/c he was drunk I assume. It hit me in the hand point first and hurt for a second. He apologized and was like "dude I am so sorry", it was not a big deal to me so I just told him not to worry about we are cool. My point is I guess, at least he apologized and he said goodbye at the end of the DBC Saturday night and didn't act TC and completely ignore me like his boss did all week.
the keifer Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I talked to BDH last night, JIU got his free pass, if he comes next year, he WILL get beaten.
Did Mercer tell BDH what JIU did in the movie theater restroom?
Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
do tell
Total dickneck move. Mercer was taking a leak at the stall and JIU stumbles in. Walks up behind Mercer and shoves his head into the wall and says, "what's up fucker?" Mercer replied "WTF dick!" He said something douchey in response.
I remember when they were in Vegas a long time ago and they talked about how he punched a stop sign.

I remember a guy getting slapped at Pete's party for being a dick as well.....

At that same bar, a bouncer had to come upstairs and warn JIU b/c, and Mercer told me this, and I asked the waitress, who confirmed it, he was calling the waitresses and bartenders bitches. They were PISSED at him for that.
Forrest Bump
I blame spell checker

You know what we needed at the DBC, some Russian guys. Next year I will go to Brighton Beach and get some Russian muscle to take care of JIU if he gets out of hand.
Pete Nice Wrote:You know what we needed at the DBC, some Russian guys. Next year I will go to Brighton Beach and get some Russian muscle to take care of JIU if he gets out of hand.

4 galoots should do it.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:You know what we needed at the DBC, some Russian guys. Next year I will go to Brighton Beach and get some Russian muscle to take care of JIU if he gets out of hand.

4 galoots should do it.

We had 4 galoots, me, BDH, JDubb and Joe
Just wanted to stop by and say how great you clowns were... I'm glad we got the chance to hang out somewhat... wish I had gotten to talk to Joe at all... always seemed like something was going on when you were around...

So, even though I was a buzzkill most of the time, thanks for a fun time, you guys... see you on Xbox...
For anyone who might think all these JIU stories are blown out of proportion, they are not. I am sure he will come on TOMB or Facebook and say how he doesn't remember anything and he is so sorry and it was the alcohol, :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

If anything the stories are tamer than what actually happened.
So based of JIU's post that Joe put over here for us, how many people are going to go back to kissing his ass and forget about what an asshole he was this week? Not his guy, fuck him, he needs to do more than type some half ass apology on a forum I do not even read. He needs to prove he is who he says and not what we all saw over the weekend. Actions speak louder than words.
I don't think I've ever heard you this pissed about anything Pete.

Not even Crosby getting concuss'd
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28