Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mon. 6/6/11... DBC - the aftermath!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Pete Nice Wrote:two juiced up Canadians? :poke:

Just to clear it up, this was not BDH.
Pete Nice Wrote:So the nerdy crew is EVERYONE who was at the DBC and Rich and the cool crew is Covino, JIU, Eli and the two juiced up Canadians? :poke:
I'll stay in the nerd crew than.
I went fly fishing one time. Caught a rainbow trout within 10 minutes. Then went home, and never fly fished again.
Joe Wrote:

Yeah Yeah, according to Covino, BDH is part of the nerdy crew also.
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
JesinVegas Wrote:I just saw all of the posts about DBC... Someone got a ticket for being drunk in public? Holy crap?!

I also need to defend JIU (Justin in Utah). I know him pretty well and we have hung about a bunch of times when he is in Vegas. He is a cool guy in my opinion. He is not a dick and if you were out with a bunch of duds (duds not dudes) you would only hope you had someone fun like that around. I don't know what happened this weekend so I can't really offer my opinion but I definitely think you guys should slow your load calling him an asshole. If the only time you met me was when I was super drunk, you would have a different opinion about me as well.

I think the "liability" nickname is easy to blame. Whenever I have been with him (when he got his nickname) he was just being fun.

1. Asshole in the studio
2. Asshole at the comedy club
3. Asshole at bowling
4. Asshole the following day

I'm pretty sure that covers it. I also didn't meet many other people at the DBC that felt differently.
Well it's true what they say......most women like assholes.

Smart move saying most, because defintely not all of us.
this sucks, my boss is in here grinding on metal or something. I wanted to hear this interview.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Yeah Yeah, according to Covino, BDH is part of the nerdy crew also.
:roll:
I'm going to catch the replay on my way home. I sure as hell hope they aren't defending JIU McDouche's actions, because I will lose a ton of respect for them.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I'm going to catch the replay on my way home. I sure as hell hope they aren't defending JIU McDouche's actions, because I will lose a ton of respect for them.

No one is talking about it.
Hey, where did everyone go?
Joe Wrote:Hey, where did everyone go?

Henry Winkler killed the IST, how opposite of the Fonze. Drove everyone away instead of bringing them all together.

listening to a grinder................
Texas Fan Wrote:

Henry Winkler killed the IST, how opposite of the Fonze. Drove everyone away instead of bringing them all together.

He was kind of a sleeper. Either that or I am just too tired to pay attention.
They are not going to ever admit they hate a listener, but they will talk about other people not liking JIU I am sure and his dumb behavior.
Pete Nice Wrote:They are not going to ever admit they hate a listener, but they will talk about other people not liking JIU I am sure and his dumb behavior.

I may even have to call in for that one. I also feel the need to text "JIU is an Asshole" every time they take a call fom him. :grin:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28