Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 5/11/11..Hip Hop Hump Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
I seen Dicky Doo Lurking this morning!

:high5:
Texas Fan Wrote:I seen Dicky Doo Lurking this morning!

:high5:
He likes to watch

Sent from my balls
Anyone see the Pippa Middleton nudes?
I think there was a tornado last night. or early this morning actually. Trees are all ripped up out of the ground, and I saw a shed in the road. :?
JDubb Wrote:Anyone see the Pippa Middleton nudes?

Just saw that on Buzzfeed.
JDubb Wrote:Anyone see the Pippa Middleton nudes?

no Confusedad:
ha, just seen my thread over at TOMB about thier internal server errors is now locked and I got moderated. Isn't that so nice of them. :finger:
Texas Fan Wrote:ha, just seen my thread over at TOMB about thier internal server errors is now locked and I got moderated. Isn't that so nice of them. :finger:
Dude, you've got some major hatred for the other board huh???
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:ha, just seen my thread over at TOMB about thier internal server errors is now locked and I got moderated. Isn't that so nice of them. :finger:
Dude, you've got some major hatred for the other board huh???

I was giving an alternative for when TOMB is down, and it gets moderated into a slander against me. Lots of classy people over there obviously.

And they edited your post. I'd love to know who did that.
Joe Wrote:

And they edited your post. I'd love to know who did that.

:roflmao:
I just noticed that.

Oh, and I LOVE the new banner.
That shit just reminds me of the reason DBN was started in the first place. Thank you so much Joe for creating and running DBN and giving us an unedited, spammer, and malware free site.
I actually just scanned my avatar over there to make sure it still goes to <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.dudebronation.com">www.dudebronation.com</a><!-- w -->
New Banner made me lol :roflmao:
:roflmao: thats what I dont get, they edit people's posts, and they give us shit. I only post in the Black ops thread or Dudebro convention threads over there
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25