Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 5/11/11..Hip Hop Hump Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:It appears that Bristol Palin only lost 5 lbs, but had surgery on her jaw to make her face thinner.
what? bizarre
JDubb Wrote:Meeting and training the rest of the day, later Butt(s).

Don't get fired!

Again... :roflmao:
Lonne3000 Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Lonne and GBL I'm so glad you guys came over ........and stayed to play w/us. You two are really fun and fit right in w/us!!!! :thanks:
Why thank you, Iva. It's always fun to hear different opinons, jokes and sarcasm. I do believe the sarcasm is much thicker over in these parts. haha.

We all have a similar sarcastic humor and it meshes quite well. Keep that in mind that 97% of our comments are sarcastic bullshit for fun. :wink:
[Image: cooperpurplehat.jpg]

Guess who?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Lonne and GBL I'm so glad you guys came over ........and stayed to play w/us. You two are really fun and fit right in w/us!!!! :thanks:
Why thank you, Iva. It's always fun to hear different opinons, jokes and sarcasm. I do believe the sarcasm is much thicker over in these parts. haha.

We all have a similar sarcastic humor and it meshes quite well. Keep that in mind that 97% of our comments are sarcastic bullshit for fun. :wink:
yeah, but Brian is still racist :poke:
JDubb Wrote:Meeting and training the rest of the day, later Butt(s).

Buh-bye
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:[Image: cooperpurplehat.jpg]

Guess who?
anderson cooper
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:It appears that Bristol Palin only lost 5 lbs, but had surgery on her jaw to make her face thinner.

she looks pretty good.

I thought she looked better b4 her surgery. Now her chin is like 3 inches long...All she had to do to mk her face look thinner is LOSE WEIGHT!!!!!!

:whomo: But, I'm sure she'll fatten that face up. Don't forget she's the only person to gain weight from DWTS.
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Confusedhock:
what? is this not normal?

What no Twinkies?
no but i keep canned good in my trunk
:eek:

Go buy some Twinkies... Before it's too late...
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:

Not a problem by me. Sarcasm is what keeps me awake during the day.
B that is soooo true... :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:We all have a similar sarcastic humor and it meshes quite well. Keep that in mind that 97% of our comments are sarcastic bullshit for fun. :wink:
:? What did I say now?
Later BroSuckas! If I talk to you later, Good afternoon, good evening and goodnight!
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Confusedhock:
what? is this not normal?

What no Twinkies?
no but i keep canned good in my trunk
:eek:

Wow... You may need to write a survival blog on this site.
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:Why thank you, Iva. It's always fun to hear different opinons, jokes and sarcasm. I do believe the sarcasm is much thicker over in these parts. haha.

Well, of course, that's just stating the obvious. :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25