Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 5/11/11..Hip Hop Hump Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Nussie_T Wrote:If we have the entire "forum" conversation... I'll have to go preggers mad on you guys again and I REALLY don't want too... Got it?
my bad!
Morning BroMo's! I'll be switch hitting between forums today. No homo!

I like this new stuff over here but staying true to my LeVar Burton roots over on the other.
I finally found a cause worth supporting...
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:If we have the entire "forum" conversation... I'll have to go preggers mad on you guys again and I REALLY don't want too... Got it?
my bad!

T is an angry person.
Chip Wrote:I finally found a cause worth supporting...
Great avatar!

But you're always preggers mad?

:eek:
There was a turtle cruising around in the parking lot by my car. My boss caught it, and turned it loose in the secretary's office.
Lonne3000 Wrote:Morning BroMo's! I'll be switch hitting between forums today. No homo!

I like this new stuff over here but staying true to my LeVar Burton roots over on the other.

I had to Google LeVar Burton because I had no idea what you were talking about.

I'm not sure I know anymore after Googling... :?
Joe Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:Morning BroMo's! I'll be switch hitting between forums today. No homo!

He was saying.

[Image: funny-random-ij-pics-16.jpg]
Good morning everyone!!!! and Robert, please don't let your boss hurt the turtle....I feel bad for him...set him free in the grass. :thanks:
Joe Wrote:

Haha. Never saw Reading Rainbow? Or the movie "Roots"? Guess that was a bad joke on my part. I'll try harder next time.
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!!! and Robert, please don't let your boss hurt the turtle....I feel bad for him...set him free in the grass. :thanks:

Do they have grass in Kansas? Isn't just like a desert?

Lonne be careful...don't tell them you are over here too or they will ban you or start changing your posts... :wink:
LeNeve Wrote:There was a turtle cruising around in the parking lot by my car. My boss caught it, and turned it loose in the secretary's office.

This never happens in my office.
Lonne3000 Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Haha. Never saw Reading Rainbow? Or the movie "Roots"? Guess that was a bad joke on my part. I'll try harder next time.

I recognized the name, and I get it now.
Sorry, I'm a bit slow sometimes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25