Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 5/11/11..Hip Hop Hump Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
tone it down buster brown
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:i may be crazy, but i keep an emergency bag packed & by my front door

Wow. What is in it?
weather radio, blanket, waterproof matches, first aid kit, a machete & hunting knife, a taser, my dog's leash & collar & toilet paper

Confusedhock:
some doozie callers today
Joe Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:i may be crazy, but i keep an emergency bag packed & by my front door

I keep a little e-kit in my car. I need one for the house. And I need to convince Jimbo to let me get a gun in case of zombies.. or a break in...
it's crazy. the older i get, the more paranoid i get. all of my family & friends are aware of "the evacuation plan". I am totally preparing for the zombie apocalypse

Oh man, another zombie person. You're going to fit right in.
huge zombie person...since i was like 7 & saw NOTLD.
Joe Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Wow. What is in it?
weather radio, blanket, waterproof matches, first aid kit, a machete & hunting knife, a taser, my dog's leash & collar & toilet paper

Confusedhock:
what? is this not normal?
It appears that Bristol Palin only lost 5 lbs, but had surgery on her jaw to make her face thinner.
Lonne and GBL I'm so glad you guys came over ........and stayed to play w/us. You two are really fun and fit right in w/us!!!! :thanks:
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Wow. What is in it?

perfect setup.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:It appears that Bristol Palin only lost 5 lbs, but had surgery on her jaw to make her face thinner.

she looks pretty good.
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Confusedhock:

What no Twinkies?
Iva13 Wrote:Lonne and GBL I'm so glad you guys came over ........and stayed to play w/us. You two are really fun and fit right in w/us!!!! :thanks:
i'm glad too!
Iva13 Wrote:Lonne and GBL I'm so glad you guys came over ........and stayed to play w/us. You two are really fun and fit right in w/us!!!! :thanks:
Why thank you, Iva. It's always fun to hear different opinons, jokes and sarcasm. I do believe the sarcasm is much thicker over in these parts. haha.
Meeting and training the rest of the day, later Butt(s).
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:It appears that Bristol Palin only lost 5 lbs, but had surgery on her jaw to make her face thinner.

she looks pretty good.

I thought she looked better b4 her surgery. Now her chin is like 3 inches long...All she had to do to mk her face look thinner is LOSE WEIGHT!!!!!!
Joe Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Confusedhock:

What no Twinkies?
no but i keep canned good in my trunk
:eek:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25