Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 5/11/11..Hip Hop Hump Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:That shit just reminds me of the reason DBN was started in the first place. Thank you so much Joe for creating and running DBN and giving us an unedited, spammer, and malware free site.

:clap: :clap: :clap: Joe Rocks :rock: :clap: :clap: :clap:
^this^
LeNeve Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:New Banner made me lol :roflmao:

yeah.

NICE :roflmao: :roflmao:
Texas Fan Wrote:That shit just reminds me of the reason DBN was started in the first place. Thank you so much Joe for creating and running DBN and giving us an unedited, spammer, and malware free site.

:clap: :clap: :clap: Joe Rocks :rock: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hell yeah he does :high5:

Oh wait..... That's ME!
LeNeve Wrote:

yeah.

It was a different one earlier.

[Image: logo-error.png]
Texas Fan Wrote:The one pic of a sideboob on buzzfeed is less exciting then the :tater: pics posted yesterday. :boobs:

:?
geinslunchbox Wrote:morning guys. what's with the animosity between forums? although I do have more fun over here

It has a lot to do with you saying one thing and them changing it to "I suck cock"... a lot.
Joe Wrote:Could this be TOMB's issue?

Naw, I'm sure that one is safe....
She's good at this.

[youtube]gh3G8R5K4_8[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

yeah.

It was a different one earlier.

[Image: logo-error.png]

I like that one!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Nussie_T Wrote:If we have the entire "forum" conversation... I'll have to go preggers mad on you guys again and I REALLY don't want too... Got it?

Don't do it, T!!! You don't want to go through that again!!!
LeNeve Wrote:There was a turtle cruising around in the parking lot by my car. My boss caught it, and turned it loose in the secretary's office.

:worthlesswopics:
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!!! and Robert, please don't let your boss hurt the turtle....I feel bad for him...set him free in the grass. :thanks:

Do they have grass in Kansas? Isn't just like a desert?

The tornado last night ripped it all out. Now, it's nothing but desert.
Nussie_T Wrote:If we have the entire "forum" conversation... I'll have to go preggers mad on you guys again and I REALLY don't want too... Got it?

Don't do it, T!!! You don't want to go through that again!!!
What is the "forum" conversation?
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

But you're always preggers mad?

:eek:

I am not always preggers mad... I really got mad when I was pregnant. The guys in the shop used to say my face would go beat red and they could hear me yell across the shop.
I do remember snapping a noodle over Pete saying he could outrun any woman in a 100m sprint and that women were made to push out babies whereas men were made to play sports. BULLSHIT!

Yes, and that was friggin hilarious!!! :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:My Ford website, where all the service manuals, and other things I need for work, is having internal server errors.

[smiley]ruh roh[/smiley]You gave it the C&R virus
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25