Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 5/11/11..Hip Hop Hump Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Donginator Wrote:I can't talk to anyone when playing black ops, I am so distracted, Pete was in a party with me, and he would talk to me, and then a few seconds say are you still there, I would never answer because I can't do 2 things at once when playing games, my girlfrined gets pissed when trying to talk to me when playing games
:grin: Yeah, I can't either. My girl usually gets one word answers out of me if she's talking while playing. I'll either have to pause it or go wait until the game is over.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:i may be crazy, but i keep an emergency bag packed & by my front door

I keep a little e-kit in my car. I need one for the house. And I need to convince Jimbo to let me get a gun in case of zombies.. or a break in...
it's crazy. the older i get, the more paranoid i get. all of my family & friends are aware of "the evacuation plan". I am totally preparing for the zombie apocalypse
Anyone else think of that episode of Family Guy during this conversation? Where they go and find the twinkie factory?
geinslunchbox Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:i may be crazy, but i keep an emergency bag packed & by my front door

I keep a little e-kit in my car. I need one for the house. And I need to convince Jimbo to let me get a gun in case of zombies.. or a break in...
it's crazy. the older i get, the more paranoid i get. all of my family & friends are aware of "the evacuation plan". I am totally preparing for the zombie apocalypse

My plan is to either head to Pete Nice's place, since he has an arsenal built up. Or, if we can all win the lotto to build a DBN fortress that we can all head to. If i have to, I'll head out to an island on the Lakes.
Lonne3000 Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I can't talk to anyone when playing black ops, I am so distracted, Pete was in a party with me, and he would talk to me, and then a few seconds say are you still there, I would never answer because I can't do 2 things at once when playing games, my girlfrined gets pissed when trying to talk to me when playing games
:grin: Yeah, I can't either. My girl usually gets one word answers out of me if she's talking while playing. I'll either have to pause it or go wait until the game is over.

I hate being bugged while I play. I usually crash when that happens.
Lonne3000 Wrote:Anyone else think of that episode of Family Guy during this conversation? Where they go and find the twinkie factory?
Haha, a co-worker and I were just talking about that episode. :roflmao:
the song black sheep did, I sing on a daily basis

its the first song on their first album

Wow. What is in it?
Robert Traylor was one of the guys who took money while going to Michigan

he was a fatso when he played, dying of a heart attack isn't a big surprise
[Image: two-girls-2-girls-1-candycane-demotivati...516774.jpg]
Joe Wrote:

Wow. What is in it?
weather radio, blanket, waterproof matches, first aid kit, a machete & hunting knife, a taser, my dog's leash & collar & toilet paper
Brampton Wrote:Robert Traylor was one of the guys who took money while going to Michigan

he was a fatso when he played, dying of a heart attack isn't a big surprise
I was thinking the same thing. Staying fat while playing ball is just kinda lazy.
geinslunchbox Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Oh man, another zombie person. You're going to fit right in.
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Wow. What is in it?
weather radio, blanket, waterproof matches, first aid kit, a machete & hunting knife, a taser, my dog's leash & collar & toilet paper

I do have one of those flashlights that don't need batteries. It works pretty good, too.
Joe Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Oh man, another zombie person. You're going to fit right in.

Yup, someone needs to check out our Zombie threads.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25