Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 5-9-2011 Right here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Yep, this is the IST for Monday. That's all I got..
Hi.
Bye. Gots to take off.
i bleed green Wrote:Bye. Gots to take off.

Drive by posting.
I said screw it you only live once & booked 4 nights at the Wingate by Wyndham in Manhattan for the DBC! I love 90 days same as cash!!!
I wish I made DJ money. Confusedad:
:roflmao:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.com">www.covinoandrich.com</a><!-- w --> Port 80
The IST says its Friday, but the date says it's monday. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:The IST says its Friday, but the date says it's monday. Confusedad:

I'm not awake yet. :yawn:
Joe Wrote:I wish I made DJ money. Confusedad:
I pay roadies $10.00 an hour!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:

Hanging with you must have been what it's like hanging with MC Hammer in the 90s.
Joe Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:

Hanging with you must have been what it's like hanging with MC Hammer in the 90s.
I still have those pants + I'm lonely!!!
I think I like boxing, as long as someone pays for the fight, has a huge tv, lots of people go to watch, and I bring my own beer.
LeNeve Wrote:The IST says its Friday, but the date says it's monday. Confusedad:

I'm just going to pretend it really is Friday today.
LeNeve Wrote:I think I like boxing, as long as someone pays for the fight, has a huge tv, lots of people go to watch, and I bring my own beer.

I don't get all pumped up for the fights weeks before, but when I decent fight comes on it can be pretty intense.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26