Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 5-9-2011 Right here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I bought a peach tree. A 3 pack of baseballs. I bought some beer and took it to the pay per view fight as a payment of sorts. No one drank any though. I ended up leaving a 6 pack at my friends house anyway.

I LOVE peaches!!!!!! I love peaches and peach ice cream!!! Nom Nom Nom :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: Oh, I also love that song about peaches...We bought a sofa, chair and 2 tables for out by the pool..It's like the ones at a resort!!!! I can't wait til we open the pool it's going to look great!!!

Peach ice cream is my favorite ice cream.

I will be coming to swim in your pool this summer...
Hot tubs are actually hard to keep going. lots of work. Most people end up regretting having one, then ask you to help move it when they sell it, which sucks fucking ass. Or they get full of mold, and frogs start living in them. Also cost alot to operate. Fuck hot tubs, unless you are a serious baller, and have someone to take care of ti for you.
That show was not one for the promo real to show the suits at contract time.
Pete have you been watching the new season of Friday night Lights??? I still have to watch last weeks...but it is good. I'm sorry this is the last season for it.. Confusedad:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I bought a peach tree. A 3 pack of baseballs. I bought some beer and took it to the pay per view fight as a payment of sorts. No one drank any though. I ended up leaving a 6 pack at my friends house anyway.

I LOVE peaches!!!!!! I love peaches and peach ice cream!!! Nom Nom Nom :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: Oh, I also love that song about peaches...We bought a sofa, chair and 2 tables for out by the pool..It's like the ones at a resort!!!! I can't wait til we open the pool it's going to look great!!!

Peach ice cream is my favorite ice cream.

I will be coming to swim in your pool this summer...

We can swim, then sit on the new furniture and eat peach ice cream cones...triple dips!!!!!!
Iva13 Wrote:Pete have you been watching the new season of Friday night Lights??? I still have to watch last weeks...but it is good. I'm sorry this is the last season for it.. Confusedad:

Im tired of trying to keep track of what network is running FNL. My and the wife watch it and I usually record it, but DirecTV runs it on 101, then stops cause NBC wants ot back, and NBC starts at first episode so i have to keep watching reruns, and then it slike they stop at the same point DirecTV did. Its annoying.
Texas Fan Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Pete have you been watching the new season of Friday night Lights??? I still have to watch last weeks...but it is good. I'm sorry this is the last season for it.. Confusedad:

Im tired of trying to keep track of what network is running FNL. My and the wife watch it and I usually record it, but DirecTV runs it on 101, then stops cause NBC wants ot back, and NBC starts at first episode so i have to keep watching reruns, and then it slike they stop at the same point DirecTV did. Its annoying.

I watch it on NBC...I dvr it though, b/c it's on so early Friday nights.

No I forgot to set it on my new DVR, I have to get caught up and set it.
Iva13 Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:

I watch it on NBC...I dvr it though, b/c it's on so early Friday nights.

It is a great show that was grossly mismanaged by the networks.

NBC should have thrown it at 9PM one night between Sun and Thur and left it there. If they had, it would run for years.
This flash mob thing is ridiculous. Why? Just why?

[youtube]q5odr_oVNjE[/youtube]
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife HATES military movies also. SHe gets so pissed when I try to watch one. She wouldn't even watch Red Dawn, I tried to get her to watch it.
You know they are remaking Red Dawn.

Yup, I hope they do a good job.

They filmed it around here.
The shut down areas in some suburbs for a summer and turned them into war zones, it was kinda cool
Pete Nice Wrote:This flash mob thing is ridiculous. Why? Just why?

If I ever see one of those starting, I might have to run in the middle of it and take a shit.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:This flash mob thing is ridiculous. Why? Just why?

If I ever see one of those starting, I might have to run in the middle of it and take a shit.
:high5:

I would like to get a group of people with sniper paint ball guns, and just start tagging people in the fag mob.
Where does one buy a budget smaller loveseat??
Donginator Wrote:Where does one buy a budget smaller loveseat??

Value City furniture?

Craigslist also has people selling new furniture.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26