Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 5-9-2011 Right here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Every girl that can turn on a radio is too smart to fall for that stuff.

Lets not give too much credit to women. Some forum people are married and I'm not so sure how that happened.

You say that now, but just wait...."You are Invited to Attend the Marriage of Joe and Krissy"..... :wink:

Yeah, Joey where is that ring you were gonna buy?

At the store.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Rocketdog with the first text of the day, JIU must be busy today.

He's training seal teams

You mean he isn't training dolphins to be spies?
Joe Wrote:

He's training seal teams
JDubb is so funny he should do stand up comedy with Rich! :poke:
Joe Wrote:

He's training seal teams

You mean he isn't training dolphins to be spies?

No that was yesterday.
jacuzzi = white christmas tree

hot tubs are where its at
Brampton Wrote:jacuzzi = white christmas tree

Jacuzzi/Hot Tub = Awesome
OH! FUNNY STORY:::

I took Jimbo's daughter with me to take my mom out to lunch yesterday. We get back early and Jim is no where to be found. I go upstairs just as he comes out of the bedroom looking startled and he runs into the bathroom. I go into the bedroom and there it is...... a big pile of GOO on the bed!!!! :wanker: Someone had a little man to hand time and forgot to clean up the evidence. Holy crap, it was the funniest thing ever when I told him I cleaned up his mess!!!!!!

Isn't Jacuzzi just a brand of hot tubs?
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:You mean he isn't training dolphins to be spies?

No that was yesterday.

Damn, that guy works fast!
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Liar
I've been to a lot of bars around here.
None have been gay bars.

That bar where all those guys were buying you drinks and making small talk with you was a gay bar. Also, the place where you were singing that *cough* lovely karaoke. :homo:

First, the bar with that karaoke was owned by my friends dad, and it's since been torn down and is a new sports bar.

Second, I know I'm setting myself up here, but...
One time me and a friend were walking downtown and went into this one bar, he tried to stop me at the door because, other then the bartender, I think we were the only white people. Some guy bought me a shot of Crown because I let him cut in line at the bar.
JDubb Wrote:

Jacuzzi/Hot Tub = Awesome

:high5: YES!!!!

There is a difference?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:OH! FUNNY STORY:::

I took Jimbo's daughter with me to take my mom out to lunch yesterday. We get back early and Jim is no where to be found. I go upstairs just as he comes out of the bedroom looking startled and he runs into the bathroom. I go into the bedroom and there it is...... a big pile of GOO on the bed!!!! :wanker: Someone had a little man to hand time and forgot to clean up the evidence. Holy crap, it was the funniest thing ever when I told him I cleaned up his mess!!!!!!
that's the best story ever lol!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:That bar where all those guys were buying you drinks and making small talk with you was a gay bar. Also, the place where you were singing that *cough* lovely karaoke. :homo:

First, the bar with that karaoke was owned by my friends dad, and it's since been torn down and is a new sports bar.

Second, I know I'm setting myself up here, but...
One time me and a friend were walking downtown and went into this one bar, he tried to stop me at the door because, other then the bartender, I think we were the only white people. Some guy bought me a shot of Crown because I let him cut in line at the bar.

Let me guess, you blacked out shortly after that and woke up the next day feeling weirdly violated....
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:You mean he isn't training dolphins to be spies?

No that was yesterday.

Damn, that guy works fast!

Remember who we are talking about.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26