Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 5-9-2011 Right here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
I bore my wife with CnR. :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife HATES military movies also. SHe gets so pissed when I try to watch one. She wouldn't even watch Red Dawn, I tried to get her to watch it.

:roflmao: That's because most of the ones from the 80s have her as the enemy.

I think that is why she didn't like Red Dawn, we only got to the part where they attack the school and she stopped watching. I remember her grumbling about something also.
AAAAND wrestling brings the forum to a grinding halt...
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife HATES military movies also. SHe gets so pissed when I try to watch one. She wouldn't even watch Red Dawn, I tried to get her to watch it.

I think that is why she didn't like Red Dawn, we only got to the part where they attack the school and she stopped watching. I remember her grumbling about something also.
How much Russian do you understand?
Since T is not here,

What did you buy this weekend?

I got a ticket to see Thor, PF Changs, a meatloaf meal at Boston Market and some paint brushes at home depot, that is it.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

about 100 words
Pete Nice Wrote:Since T is not here,

What did you buy this weekend?

I got a ticket to see Thor, PF Changs, a meatloaf meal at Boston Market and some paint brushes at home depot, that is it.
I went to an awesome wine lunch and planted some flowers and vegetables (tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, etc).
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I thought those bad guys were Mexicans? Commies Mexicans, but still Mexicans.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote::roflmao: That's because most of the ones from the 80s have her as the enemy.

about 100 words

There are that many bad words?
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I thought those bad guys were Mexicans? Commies Mexicans, but still Mexicans.

Cubans and Russians
You know they are remaking Red Dawn.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I think that is why she didn't like Red Dawn, we only got to the part where they attack the school and she stopped watching. I remember her grumbling about something also.

about 100 words

There are that many bad words?

Suchka
From TOMB...
Princess Wrote:so it's just Raggin Rich talking gibberish
JDubb Wrote:
You know they are remaking Red Dawn.

Yup, I hope they do a good job.
I bought a peach tree. A 3 pack of baseballs. I bought some beer and took it to the pay per view fight as a payment of sorts. No one drank any though. I ended up leaving a 6 pack at my friends house anyway.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26