Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 5-9-2011 Right here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Chip Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Geinslunchbox - I'm going to call you GLB for short, if that's ok??? I'm female too and I work in an attorney's office (and you're right, you're lucky you don't) :wink: Thanks for answering my questions. We have so much fun over here at DBN, you should stay here with us!! There are 2 other girls here too Beckster and NussieT a/k/a B and T.
Actually I think it was Beckster that mentioned DBN on the ustream & said it rocked over here. I have been having fun so far!

Was that during the guac off when she was swearing because she couldn't swear on ustream?
hahaha yes!
Hey does Layla not do ABDC anymore????
Chip Wrote:Oh, and Beckster = :tater:

Now Chip, that's not nice.

We must respoect Beckster for being the pie baking legend that she is. Sure they don't give props on the national news for the county baking contest, but one day she's going to take that talent all the way to the bank.
Iva13 Wrote:Hey does Layla not do ABDC anymore????

sometimes I watch that show, and I haven't seen her on it.
Morning everyone, Welcome GLB to where the cool kids play, and one last thing to complete your initiation here.

:worthlesswopics: :boobs:

:roflmao:

I can't say I have every watched it. Dancing reality shows are beneath me. I'm too busy watching the Jersey Shore.
So this weekend, I went to a big Crawfish party in Texas - A Haute Time in TExas - Randy Rogers was the headliner. My broker sponsored a 16 person table and we invited some clients. Well the 2 clients that showed are both like 26-27. Needless to say we ended up playing Flip Cup. Went through over 100 16oz beers over the night and everyone had a good time. I am glad I am not in college anymore cause the next day I was pretty worthless. I didn't have a headache until I tried taking a nap in the afternoon. It was a really good time though and the clients said they are already looking forward to going again next year. :boobs: :beer:
I haven't seen her on it at all, but it seems like I remember her twittering something about it
Sup homies!?!?
LeNeve Wrote:

Go on and admit it, you watch is for Mario Lopez right??? Wink
geinslunchbox Wrote:
I haven't seen her on it at all, but it seems like I remember her twittering something about it

Covino was saying, when he was introducing her, what she was on and he didn't say ABDC...I don't really watch it, but in passing I haven't seen her on it...she was the only reason I would watch it.
Texas Fan Wrote:Morning everyone, Welcome GLB to where the cool kids play, and one last thing to complete your initiation here.

:worthlesswopics: :boobs:

:roflmao:

Hey you didn't ask Chip that when he signed up.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Sup homies!?!?

Sup Matt!
Texas Fan Wrote:So this weekend, I went to a big Crawfish party in Texas - A Haute Time in TExas - Randy Rogers was the headliner. My broker sponsored a 16 person table and we invited some clients. Well the 2 clients that showed are both like 26-27. Needless to say we ended up playing Flip Cup. Went through over 100 16oz beers over the night and everyone had a good time. I am glad I am not in college anymore cause the next day I was pretty worthless. I didn't have a headache until I tried taking a nap in the afternoon. It was a really good time though and the clients said they are already looking forward to going again next year. :boobs: :beer:

That sounds like FUN!!! and Crawfish are good!!!!!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Go on and admit it, you watch is for Mario Lopez right??? Wink

Hey Matty Matt Matt!!!! I don't like him at all, he cheated on his first wife during their honeymoon....he's an ass....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26