Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 4/25 - Are they live or "Best Of" today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
No one has started this yet?
another replay today I'm pretty sure.
errrrrr, my fucking air hoses are full of water. :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:
LeNeve Wrote:another replay today I'm pretty sure.
Yep
aside from summer, I think people with kids should get the samne days off as the students. Fucking pisses me off seeing my kids snoozing away when I'm getting ready for work.
LeNeve Wrote:aside from summer, I think people with kids should get the samne days off as the students. Fucking pisses me off seeing my kids snoozing away when I'm getting ready for work.

Dump buckets of water on them.
That'll make you feel better.
another day of liquid metal & bootleg channel for me after Howard :rock:
at 5 am this morning I was running through my yard banging pots together and screaming. Reason being, there was a cat making the most freakish cat noises I have ever heard, right outside my window. I usually will use roman candles, or firecrackers, but I was too tired. Fucking pisses me off. eople get tickets for letting their dogs loose, but cats can run around town doing whatever they want. Why they enjoy torturing me I have no idea.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:aside from summer, I think people with kids should get the samne days off as the students. Fucking pisses me off seeing my kids snoozing away when I'm getting ready for work.

Dump buckets of water on them.
That'll make you feel better.

sometimes I will take all their blankets and leave them in the living room.
LeNeve Wrote:at 5 am this morning I was running through my yard banging pots together and screaming. Reason being, there was a cat making the most freakish cat noises I have ever heard, right outside my window. I usually will use roman candles, or firecrackers, but I was too tired. Fucking pisses me off. eople get tickets for letting their dogs loose, but cats can run around town doing whatever they want. Why they enjoy torturing me I have no idea.

You get signed up for that reality tv show yet?
[Image: popcorn.gif]
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:at 5 am this morning I was running through my yard banging pots together and screaming. Reason being, there was a cat making the most freakish cat noises I have ever heard, right outside my window. I usually will use roman candles, or firecrackers, but I was too tired. Fucking pisses me off. eople get tickets for letting their dogs loose, but cats can run around town doing whatever they want. Why they enjoy torturing me I have no idea.

I think people woud get bored with it pretty quick. All I really do is get drunk and yell at stuff.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I think people woud get bored with it pretty quick. All I really do is get drunk and yell at stuff.

Like the Osbourns, I think it would be really entertaining at the start at least.
Haha, sucks to be a douche bag today.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/spo...eased.html
I have stupid night school shit tonight, and tomorrow night. 2 hours of driving, prison box lunches, and 4 hours of boring lectures, then back home by 11pm. Confusedwoot:
I am off today. What that means is work will endlessly blow up my phone all day as I ignore them.

Right now Im sitting in a service waiting room waiting to get my truck inspected.

My Droid 2 Global posted this shiz!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8