Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 4/25 - Are they live or "Best Of" today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am going to have to deal with that about 5:20PM today.
see you on black ops tonight :high5:

His xbox might be smashed when he gets home.
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am going to have to deal with that about 5:20PM today.
see you on black ops tonight :high5:

Yup, right after the Penguins beat the Lightening.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Speaking of Pittsburgh mud, One of the neighbros on the street that intersects with mine had an easter party yesterday and somone, while turning around or parking, drive partial into my direct neighbor's yard and might have even spun put, making like a 1 foot deep tire track about 10 feet long. That fucking pisses me off.

Speaking of pissed off, my wife was being such a bitch last night, we were coming home from her best friends birthday party at 11PM and she wouldn't shut the fuck up, so a mile form our house, I just put the car in park on the highway off ramp, got out and walked the fuck away with her holloring in the background, then walked home. I am going to have to deal with that about 5:20PM today.

Confusedhock:
Pete Nice showing her who's boss, kind of. Even though he was the one that walked.

I needed to walk to cool down or I would have ended up telling her to pack her shit and get the fuck out of my house. If I say thinks when I am angry, I usually say that wrong things.

I also need the exercise.

Plus it was her car, if it was my car, I would have kicked her out. I don't like her driving my car, too much power in her engine, it's not a stick 4 cylinder like hers.

okay, that makes perfect sense then.
I am posting during work hours again, because so many people have left the company in the past 3 weeks, there is no one left to snoop or rat on me, and if they do its pretty obvious who is doing it

minus side, my job may be history real soon Confusedwoot:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Speaking of Pittsburgh mud, One of the neighbros on the street that intersects with mine had an easter party yesterday and somone, while turning around or parking, drive partial into my direct neighbor's yard and might have even spun put, making like a 1 foot deep tire track about 10 feet long. That fucking pisses me off.

Speaking of pissed off, my wife was being such a bitch last night, we were coming home from her best friends birthday party at 11PM and she wouldn't shut the fuck up, so a mile form our house, I just put the car in park on the highway off ramp, got out and walked the fuck away with her holloring in the background, then walked home. I am going to have to deal with that about 5:20PM today.

Confusedhock:
Pete Nice showing her who's boss, kind of. Even though he was the one that walked.

I needed to walk to cool down or I would have ended up telling her to pack her shit and get the fuck out of my house. If I say thinks when I am angry, I usually say that wrong things.

I also need the exercise.

Plus it was her car, if it was my car, I would have kicked her out. I don't like her driving my car, too much power in her engine, it's not a stick 4 cylinder like hers.

okay, that makes perfect sense then.

plus it was beautiful out. My night vision kicked in and the moonlight made everything look cool.
I love walking outside during a full moon.
LeNeve Wrote:I love walking outside during a full moon.
:whomo:
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:What a beautiful day. 83 and sunny. I am done with work and am driving around the long way on my way home. Down by Heinz Field now, just bought tickets to see Social Distortion
It's still rainy and depressing here. You know what you can do with that sunshine......

:whomo: :finger:
Pete Nice Wrote:Now I am driving around in the sun, with my windows and sunroof open, with a great view and Metallica One blasting..... :rock:

[smiley]Someone is 1 upping again[/smiley] :roll:

:zipit:
LeNeve Wrote:at 5 am this morning I was running through my yard banging pots together and screaming. Reason being, there was a cat making the most freakish cat noises I have ever heard, right outside my window. I usually will use roman candles, or firecrackers, but I was too tired. Fucking pisses me off. eople get tickets for letting their dogs loose, but cats can run around town doing whatever they want. Why they enjoy torturing me I have no idea.
Maybe the cats were outside doin it loud.
Hey, the greatest play in baseball history was 25 years ago today.

[youtube]vZzeEaBHUBM[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian Wrote:How much do you pay?

To get it completed... I'd pay $20 an hour... I have invoices to make and send out, I have our personal & business taxes to finish, a filing cabinet to organize since Jim just tossed it in one folder I have to change the control arm bushing on my car because it's starting to drive me crazy, shred glass so that we can re-arrange one of the recycle depots and the bumper on the Pete needs to be replaced as it is sitting in the middle of my garage. Add in grocery shop, hit the gym and making dinner and lunches...

$20 Canadian? That's like $1.50 in real money....

:roflmao:

I don't even know what the exchange rate is anymore.
Almost dollar for dollar last I knew.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:actually if it makes you feel any better, its 45 and gloomy, sprinkly, rainy here too. I don't mind though, this type of weather is rare for me, so I enjoy it. I just high fived Pete because he is doing what I would do in that kind of weather.

It's 48 and gloomy here.
All week is supposed to be like this.
Good thing I'm working all week.
80 and sunny here. Had to work on an outside camera that's about 15ft high.
Chip Wrote:Hey, the greatest play in baseball history was 25 years ago today.

[youtube]vZzeEaBHUBM[/youtube]
:high5: 35 years ago though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8