Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 4/25 - Are they live or "Best Of" today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Nussie_T Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I am having the day from hell.

Its Monday, and a replay so that already starts the day off crappy..but sounds like its more then that for you.

Jim was suppose to work this morning delivering a load of bird seed to Costco so we stayed up until 2 am doing our recycle sites last night by the time I got to bed it was 3am. Jim left at 5 am to get the trailer to leave when he found out they changed the date last week but forgot to call. My daughter tries to shove too many cheerios down her throat and chokes so I have to portion control her food and when I was about to leave for my morning run my brother in law called and it he was fixing his piece of shit car and boxed in his truck and can't go get parts.... so Jim had to give him a ride.

And here I was about to say I'm bored out of my mind today...
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:

Its Monday, and a replay so that already starts the day off crappy..but sounds like its more then that for you.

Jim was suppose to work this morning delivering a load of bird seed to Costco so we stayed up until 2 am doing our recycle sites last night by the time I got to bed it was 3am. Jim left at 5 am to get the trailer to leave when he found out they changed the date last week but forgot to call. My daughter tries to shove too many cheerios down her throat and chokes so I have to portion control her food and when I was about to leave for my morning run my brother in law called and it he was fixing his piece of shit car and boxed in his truck and can't go get parts.... so Jim had to give him a ride.

Drive up and I'll give you some of the things off of my to-do list.
JDubb Wrote:
What's up?

chicken butt.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Jim was suppose to work this morning delivering a load of bird seed to Costco so we stayed up until 2 am doing our recycle sites last night by the time I got to bed it was 3am. Jim left at 5 am to get the trailer to leave when he found out they changed the date last week but forgot to call. My daughter tries to shove too many cheerios down her throat and chokes so I have to portion control her food and when I was about to leave for my morning run my brother in law called and it he was fixing his piece of shit car and boxed in his truck and can't go get parts.... so Jim had to give him a ride.

How much do you pay?
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:Its Monday, and a replay so that already starts the day off crappy..but sounds like its more then that for you.

No thanks.
I'd rather take a nap.
Brian Wrote:How much do you pay?

To get it completed... I'd pay $20 an hour... I have invoices to make and send out, I have our personal & business taxes to finish, a filing cabinet to organize since Jim just tossed it in one folder I have to change the control arm bushing on my car because it's starting to drive me crazy, shred glass so that we can re-arrange one of the recycle depots and the bumper on the Pete needs to be replaced as it is sitting in the middle of my garage. Add in grocery shop, hit the gym and making dinner and lunches...
Nussie_T Wrote:

To get it completed... I'd pay $20 an hour... I have invoices to make and send out, I have our personal & business taxes to finish, a filing cabinet to organize since Jim just tossed it in one folder I have to change the control arm bushing on my car because it's starting to drive me crazy, shred glass so that we can re-arrange one of the recycle depots and the bumper on the Pete needs to be replaced as it is sitting in the middle of my garage. Add in grocery shop, hit the gym and making dinner and lunches...
I don't know, that sounds a little ambitious.
Brian Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I don't know, that sounds a little ambitious.

I think the worst job in the whole list is the glass shredding. It's such a boring and monotonous job. It's 4-6 hours of de-lidding and shredding glass, avoid opening bottles that have some funked up looking food left in it or bottles still full of some sort of random juice. Uhhh...
Nussie_T Wrote:I think the worst job in the whole list is the glass shredding. It's such a boring and monotonous job. It's 4-6 hours of de-lidding and shredding glass, avoid opening bottles that have some funked up looking food left in it or bottles still full of some sort of random juice. Uhhh...

Speaking of bottles full of random juices... last night I picked up a 12 pack of beer bottles still full. It is old... and by old meaning I haven't seen the Labatt beer logo like that for years...
Joey is trying to give me a seizure. There is a satellite TV 2000+ free ad on the bottom of my page flashing like crazy..
Nussie_T Wrote:Joey is trying to give me a seizure. There is a satellite TV 2000+ free ad on the bottom of my page flashing like crazy..
I don't see it.......oh wait there it isdjaksjfskdsh bsdf kkg
Brian Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Joey is trying to give me a seizure. There is a satellite TV 2000+ free ad on the bottom of my page flashing like crazy..
I don't see it.......oh wait there it isdjaksjfskdsh bsdf kkg

I have a Gerber baby food add...
:?
Nussie_T Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:

I almost went to the ER Thursday Night, I was eating Tuna I just made, and it was kind of dry and I gulped it, it got stuck I guess in my esophagus, I was able to breathe, but could not swallow. I freaked out and my GF & parents came by my place, I choked trying to drink water but it finally went down. scary shit, I do this too often also, most of the time the food goes down
eddieyourdj Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I don't need teammates, I just throw grenades and run to catch them!!!
Thanks for the self esteem boost the other night guys! I really needed that :j/k:
sounds like i missed a big game, i can't get on until 11pm est, by then most people are off.
Weekdays I don't stay on much past 10pm(cst) because I get up so early for work!!!
I just prestiged again, I am behind BDH, but my quest for prestige 15 continues. with all the PS3 BS, I am happy I pay for xbox live, I could not imagine losing the entire online network for awhile
:yawn:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8