Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 4/25 - Are they live or "Best Of" today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Chip Wrote:Haha, sucks to be a douche bag today.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/spo...eased.html
i tried to read this but it's too long and uninteresting to me. sorry
michaelangelo Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Haha, sucks to be a douche bag today.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/spo...eased.html
i tried to read this but it's too long and uninteresting to me. sorry
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: StopClubbingBabySeals.gif]
:nothingtoadd:
I know that LeNeve is in awe of my awesome Black Ops skillz, just ask him!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:I know that LeNeve is in awe of my awesome Black Ops skillz, just ask him!!!

It's true. He is the only person on earth, that is worse than me. :high5:
I am having the day from hell.
LeNeve Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I know that LeNeve is in awe of my awesome Black Ops skillz, just ask him!!!

I don't need teammates, I just throw grenades and run to catch them!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Thanks for the self esteem boost the other night guys! I really needed that :j/k:
Nussie_T Wrote:I am having the day from hell.

Its Monday, and a replay so that already starts the day off crappy..but sounds like its more then that for you.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Thanks for the self esteem boost the other night guys! I really needed that :j/k:
sounds like i missed a big game, i can't get on until 11pm est, by then most people are off.
michaelangelo Wrote:sounds like i missed a big game, i can't get on until 11pm est, by then most people are off.
I haven't played since last Thursday. I might be on tonight for a little.
michaelangelo Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

sounds like i missed a big game, i can't get on until 11pm est, by then most people are off.
Weekdays I don't stay on much past 10pm(cst) because I get up so early for work!!!
What's up?
Texas Fan Wrote:

Its Monday, and a replay so that already starts the day off crappy..but sounds like its more then that for you.

Jim was suppose to work this morning delivering a load of bird seed to Costco so we stayed up until 2 am doing our recycle sites last night by the time I got to bed it was 3am. Jim left at 5 am to get the trailer to leave when he found out they changed the date last week but forgot to call. My daughter tries to shove too many cheerios down her throat and chokes so I have to portion control her food and when I was about to leave for my morning run my brother in law called and it he was fixing his piece of shit car and boxed in his truck and can't go get parts.... so Jim had to give him a ride.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8