Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 4/25 - Are they live or "Best Of" today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Hey, the greatest play in baseball history was 25 years ago today.

[youtube]vZzeEaBHUBM[/youtube]
:high5: 35 years ago though.

Math class is for losers 5 :high5:
Today is also the 2nd anniversary of the Talbot/Carcillo fight. The Flyers were up, what was it Chip 4-0 or 5-0?, at home, looking to take the series lead, and the Talbot boded Carcillo into a fight, which Talbot lost miserably, but it motivated the team, and they came back and won the game and the series. Tablot skating to the penalty box and putting his finger to his lips in the SHHH motion is one of my greatest hockey memories ever.

[Image: MaximeTalbotShhhhh.jpg]

[youtube]hDsK5HH-K3c[/youtube]
Here I've been keeping the hockey talk over on the hockey boards...

:? Video shows 3-0.
That was a game 5, wasn't it?
I want to say in game 4 Carter missed an easy shot that would have put the Flyers up by 2 with a couple minutes left, instead they blew that lead (too) and lost in overtime to let Pittsburgh tie the series. Philly could have had that series in 5. :killme:
That Carter missed goal must have been in game 2 in Pitt, not game 4. I thought Philly had home ice.
http://www.flyershistory.com/cgi-bin/season.cgi?2008-09

That was game 6, what a way to blow it.
Pete Nice Wrote:I feel like eating lunch at an outdoor cafe right now, I just don't feel like doing it alone and everyone is working today until at least 5PM.

Perfect weather for a playoff series clinching win tonight

I've gotten used to eating alone. In the last year I think I may have gone to like with others a max of 10 times. When I don't winding up just hitting subway for a sandwich I hit one of the harrisburg bars and sit at the bar. Sitting at the bar makes me feel better about it.
My Droid 2 Global posted this shiz!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8