Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 4/25 - Are they live or "Best Of" today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Donginator Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I am having the day from hell.

Its Monday, and a replay so that already starts the day off crappy..but sounds like its more then that for you.

Jim was suppose to work this morning delivering a load of bird seed to Costco so we stayed up until 2 am doing our recycle sites last night by the time I got to bed it was 3am. Jim left at 5 am to get the trailer to leave when he found out they changed the date last week but forgot to call. My daughter tries to shove too many cheerios down her throat and chokes so I have to portion control her food and when I was about to leave for my morning run my brother in law called and it he was fixing his piece of shit car and boxed in his truck and can't go get parts.... so Jim had to give him a ride.
I almost went to the ER Thursday Night, I was eating Tuna I just made, and it was kind of dry and I gulped it, it got stuck I guess in my esophagus, I was able to breathe, but could not swallow. I freaked out and my GF & parents came by my place, I choked trying to drink water but it finally went down. scary shit, I do this too often also, most of the time the food goes down
I have the same problem. It's acid reflux(that I didn't know I had). Take daily Prevacid and it's fine, but you can't skip a day!!!
Donginator Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I don't need teammates, I just throw grenades and run to catch them!!!
Thanks for the self esteem boost the other night guys! I really needed that :j/k:
sounds like i missed a big game, i can't get on until 11pm est, by then most people are off.
Weekdays I don't stay on much past 10pm(cst) because I get up so early for work!!!
I just prestiged again, I am behind BDH, but my quest for prestige 15 continues. with all the PS3 BS, I am happy I pay for xbox live, I could not imagine losing the entire online network for awhile
I've only been on for a few weeks! I've never been an Xbox player 'til now!!!
Chip Wrote::yawn: :wanker:

craziness.........
Nussie_T Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I am having the day from hell.

Its Monday, and a replay so that already starts the day off crappy..but sounds like its more then that for you.

Jim was suppose to work this morning delivering a load of bird seed to Costco so we stayed up until 2 am doing our recycle sites last night by the time I got to bed it was 3am. Jim left at 5 am to get the trailer to leave when he found out they changed the date last week but forgot to call. My daughter tries to shove too many cheerios down her throat and chokes so I have to portion control her food and when I was about to leave for my morning run my brother in law called and it he was fixing his piece of shit car and boxed in his truck and can't go get parts.... so Jim had to give him a ride.

Bummer :?
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian Wrote:How much do you pay?

To get it completed... I'd pay $20 an hour... I have invoices to make and send out, I have our personal & business taxes to finish, a filing cabinet to organize since Jim just tossed it in one folder I have to change the control arm bushing on my car because it's starting to drive me crazy, shred glass so that we can re-arrange one of the recycle depots and the bumper on the Pete needs to be replaced as it is sitting in the middle of my garage. Add in grocery shop, hit the gym and making dinner and lunches...

It'll take a while, but I can try to head out that way.
LeNeve Wrote:

craziness.........

how much wood
could a wood chip chip
if a wood chip could chip wood....
Donginator Wrote:I almost went to the ER Thursday Night, I was eating Tuna I just made, and it was kind of dry and I gulped it, it got stuck I guess in my esophagus, I was able to breathe, but could not swallow. I freaked out and my GF & parents came by my place, I choked trying to drink water but it finally went down. scary shit, I do this too often also, most of the time the food goes down

Didn't anyone ever tell you that you're supposed to take smaller bites so that you don't choke?
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

craziness.........

how much wood
could a wood chip chip
if a wood chip could chip wood....

[Image: sad-emoticon-msn.gif]
Nussie_T Wrote:

To get it completed... I'd pay $20 an hour... I have invoices to make and send out, I have our personal & business taxes to finish, a filing cabinet to organize since Jim just tossed it in one folder I have to change the control arm bushing on my car because it's starting to drive me crazy, shred glass so that we can re-arrange one of the recycle depots and the bumper on the Pete needs to be replaced as it is sitting in the middle of my garage. Add in grocery shop, hit the gym and making dinner and lunches...

$20 Canadian? That's like $1.50 in real money....
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

:roflmao:

I don't even know what the exchange rate is anymore.
Donginator Wrote:I almost went to the ER Thursday Night, I was eating Tuna I just made, and it was kind of dry and I gulped it, it got stuck I guess in my esophagus, I was able to breathe, but could not swallow. I freaked out and my GF & parents came by my place, I choked trying to drink water but it finally went down. scary shit, I do this too often also, most of the time the food goes down

Julianna does it all the time. Cheerios, chicken, ham... anything. She two fist eats and shoves too much in there. You just pick her up turn her face down and pat her back till it comes up.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Ours is worth more than yours I believe.
USD-CAD rates:
2011-04-25
1 CAD (noon) 1.0481USD
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:To get it completed... I'd pay $20 an hour... I have invoices to make and send out, I have our personal & business taxes to finish, a filing cabinet to organize since Jim just tossed it in one folder I have to change the control arm bushing on my car because it's starting to drive me crazy, shred glass so that we can re-arrange one of the recycle depots and the bumper on the Pete needs to be replaced as it is sitting in the middle of my garage. Add in grocery shop, hit the gym and making dinner and lunches...

Ours is worth more than yours I believe.

I remember when I could go to Canada with $20 and get almost $40. Then I turned 21 and had to start 'paying full price' for drinks.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

$1 US = $1.04 Canadian
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8