Dudebro Nation

Full Version: It's a 9 armed Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
All of you guys sleeping in today or what?
Hondo Wrote:All of you guys sleeping in today or what?

9 armed Fridays suck.

I pop on early, then usually wait for everyone to show up before I stop working for the day...
It's Friday, Friday, Fri...Fri...Fri...Fri... Friday...

Why am I agreeing with Rich more and more? I still think Covino is right most of the time but I am agreeing with Rich too much. :zipit:
someone got a new toy last night.
[Image: homeschool-timeline3.png]
What's up all? Heading to Florida today and hopping on a cruise ship tomorrow. Had the worst sleep last night thanks to the loudest family ever.
Derick Wrote:someone got a new toy last night.

penis pump

You think she can take all that?
LeNeve Wrote:

penis pump

It is made in Sweden...
michaelangelo Wrote:What's up all? Heading to Florida today and hopping on a cruise ship tomorrow. Had the worst sleep last night thanks to the loudest family ever.
Haha, I read your post this morning. Which cruise line are you on?
michaelangelo Wrote:What's up all? Heading to Florida today and hopping on a cruise ship tomorrow. Had the worst sleep last night thanks to the loudest family ever.

be careful, they like to kill babies down there. babies that are already born too.
A pneumatic penis pimp; now that's HARDcore!!! :rimshot:
Hmmm...
[Image: 263878017.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCK...edDg7ns%3D]
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

penis pump

It is made in Sweden...

I think he could use 9 arms more than you now.
I haven't had any wine for a long time. 3 or 4 years maybe. It was red. they used grapes to make it I think. I had to buy a corksrew. Then I drank it straight out of the bottle at a motorcycle ralley. Then when it was gone, I drank bud light off a keg trailer thing, then that ran out, and I drank coors light from another beer trailer. Worst hangover of my life.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17