Dudebro Nation

Full Version: It's a 9 armed Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
A baseball team has what? 15 players?
That's a pretty smaller percentage of kids.
I would say the biggest leader on a baseball team is the catcher. They tell the pitcher what to do, and guide the defense on what to do
Well, so far this day is shit.

I get a call that my father fell and broke a hip. I think he's in surgery right now. I'm waiting until lunch to go see him. But I can't concentrate on work.
nine arm chip. I'm totally let down now. Confusedad:
[Image: arm-cortex-9-jpg-2.jpg]
Pokes28 Wrote:Well, so far this day is shit.

I get a call that my father fell and broke a hip. I think he's in surgery right now. I'm waiting until lunch to go see him. But I can't concentrate on work.

that sucks.
LeNeve Wrote:

that sucks.
Yes it does.
remember, if they played a different sport, they would use that as an analogy as well

That sucks. I hope he feels better soon.
Rich Wrote:Lozito, my buddy Lozito, I went to school with him, Mike Lozito, we played baseball together, you know, Lozito? My friend Lozito.

Sheesh, these two should get married.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:When people don't like something they generally won't listen to it, or give it any time at all. Rich making fun of that gay song, is a total cover for him actually likeing it.
Rich was dancing around like a 9 armed Chip.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:?
Brian Wrote:
Rich Wrote:Lozito, my buddy Lozito, I went to school with him, Mike Lozito, we played baseball together, you know, Lozito? My friend Lozito.

Sheesh, these two should get married.
:nutswinger: :nutswinger: :nutswinger: :nutswinger: :nutswinger: :nutswinger: :nutswinger: :nutswinger: :nutswinger: :nutswinger: :nutswinger: :nutswinger:
LeNeve Wrote:nine arm chip. I'm totally let down now. Confusedad:
[Image: arm-cortex-9-jpg-2.jpg]

I have a "snoop control unit"...
Wow, Rich said harp without using a Two and a Half Men reference.
If they didn't play little league, like most people, they would have learned these "life lessons" somewhere else.
Chip Wrote:If they didn't play little league, like most people, they would have learned these "life lessons" somewhere else.
:whomo:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17