Dudebro Nation

Full Version: It's a 9 armed Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
its not a penis pump. However that would be the most expensive penis pump if it was. So that officially completes the parts list except for tires, which will be ordered probably next week
LeNeve Wrote:I haven't had any wine for a long time. 3 or 4 years maybe. It was red. they used grapes to make it I think. I had to buy a corksrew. Then I drank it straight out of the bottle at a motorcycle ralley. Then when it was gone, I drank bud light off a keg trailer thing, then that ran out, and I drank coors light from another beer trailer. Worst hangover of my life.
I'm sure it was the wines fault... :roflmao:
Derick Wrote:its not a penis pump. However that would be the most expensive penis pump if it was. So that officially completes the parts list except for tires, which will be ordered probably next week
Is it a nussie extractor? You could use it to remove drunk Russian girls from under parked cars. :poke:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I haven't had any wine for a long time. 3 or 4 years maybe. It was red. they used grapes to make it I think. I had to buy a corksrew. Then I drank it straight out of the bottle at a motorcycle ralley. Then when it was gone, I drank bud light off a keg trailer thing, then that ran out, and I drank coors light from another beer trailer. Worst hangover of my life.
I'm sure it was the wines fault... :roflmao:

Yeah. Drinking piss quality beer will do that to you.
And Bock seems to do it to me.
2 horses for 400 dollars, pretty good deal, and a 78 thunderbird for 1000 bucks. that style of thunderbird is wack though. freaking ug lee.
All these new app formats are strange. I do love the new phone Smile

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
Brampton Wrote:All these new app formats are strange. I do love the new phone Smile

You got the Atrix?
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:All these new app formats are strange. I do love the new phone Smile

You got the Atrix?
yup
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

You got the Atrix?
yup

Did you get the laptop dock for it?

The Verizon version is supposed to be comint out around the end of April/beginning of May, and I'm planning on that being my next phone.
Top 10 Trending Now

Duke Loses
L.L. Bean Shipping
Sucker Punch
American Idol Results
Alien Earths
Earth Hour 2011
Captain America
Cyclops Baby
Oxford English Dictionary
Elizabeth Taylor Funeral
JDubb Wrote:Top 10 Trending Now

Duke Loses
L.L. Bean Shipping
Sucker Punch
American Idol Results
Alien Earths
Earth Hour 2011
Captain America
Cyclops Baby
Oxford English Dictionary
Elizabeth Taylor Funeral

:?
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

You got the Atrix?
yup

The Verizon version is supposed to be comint out around the end of April/beginning of May, and I'm planning on that being my next phone.
No, I don't think im gonna. Possibly the multimedia dock

I've been thinking I should start posting over ont TOMB a little again.
And I think I'll make this my avatar over there.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:You got the Atrix?
yup

No, I don't think im gonna. Possibly the multimedia dock

Doesn't that thing use 4 usb cables?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17