Dudebro Nation

Full Version: It's a 9 armed Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Pokes28 Wrote:"Have a catch" is a North Eastern thing. It is "play catch" in about 80% of the country. Ray Liota did say "have a catch" on Field of Dreams though. But that is the only time I thought it was a cool expression. Otherwise it sounds pretty homo.
I've always said "play catch"........northeast my whole life. It's a homo thing to have a catch, I think.
I learned a shit load more core values playing tackle football as a 5-12 year old kid than I ever did from Little League. I wasn't a bad LL player (city All-Star team a couple times) but LL isn't a microcosm of life.
Brian Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:"Have a catch" is a North Eastern thing. It is "play catch" in about 80% of the country. Ray Liota did say "have a catch" on Field of Dreams though. But that is the only time I thought it was a cool expression. Otherwise it sounds pretty homo.
I've always said "play catch"........northeast my whole life. It's a homo thing to have a catch, I think.

Well, maybe you live in a non-homo pocket of the NE.
Pokes28 Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

:high5:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:for anyone who uses tapatalk for android, how do you refresh the thread?

it's simple. You just put your balls on it.
didn't work

hasn't worked for anything yet, and I've been putting my balls on everything. Wtf
Pokes28 Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

I was watching Celeb. Apprentice last week and Jose Canseco was "playing catch" and made me think about how often Rich says "have a catch". Canseco has been on the show.
I learned that I like frito pie, and sunflower seeds from little league.
Maybe you just learn life leasons in life.
In what ever life you're living.
Chip Wrote:Maybe you just learn life leasons in life.
In what ever life you're living.
Nope, it has to be in sports and in little league. Covino and Rich both said so, so it's always true.
Brian Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

:high5:

Yeah, "Having a catch" sounds gay.
You "play catch"
For some reason the title of the IST today keeps cracking me up
I hope whatever I get for lunch blows my mind.
A lot of TOMB hating today...
BenFromND Wrote:When Rich and Covino agree, sometimes it is fact, this time it is just two stupid people agreeing.
9 appendages on this guy.
[Image: 3739207619_148f0f50dc.jpg]
American Pie soundtrack Fridays!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17