Dudebro Nation

Full Version: It's a 9 armed Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Pokes28 Wrote:"Have a catch" is a North Eastern thing. It is "play catch" in about 80% of the country. Ray Liota did say "have a catch" on Field of Dreams though. But that is the only time I thought it was a cool expression. Otherwise it sounds pretty homo.

Actually it is even more regionalized, it is North Jersey, NYC and Long Island, no one else on the NE says it. I think it sounds stoooopid
LeNeve Wrote:god damn queer boys in those drama classes.
What?!?!?!
LeNeve Wrote:I played baseball from age 5 all the way through high school. I don't really remember having a major epiphany about life standing in right field. I just remember it being fun. We ran alot too.

I learned shit about life all day everyday, whether I was playing baseball or not. Matter of fact, I probaly didn't learn anything amazing about life playing baseball, because I went to the games to have fun, not to ponder shit.

This is why......
I was in drama class. We were on the stage, and the curtain bar fell on my head, and another guys head. I had to get stitches, and the other guy went retarded, and lost his scholarships and shit. I think he was a homo. I didn't have to go to drama class anymore after that.
LeNeve Wrote:I was in drama class. We were on the stage, and the curtain bar fell on my head, and another guys head. I had to get stitches, and the other guy went retarded, and lost his scholarships and shit. I think he was a homo. I didn't have to go to drama class anymore after that.

I don't think my school had a drama class.
And now I'm glad.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I played baseball from age 5 all the way through high school. I don't really remember having a major epiphany about life standing in right field. I just remember it being fun. We ran alot too.

I learned shit about life all day everyday, whether I was playing baseball or not. Matter of fact, I probaly didn't learn anything amazing about life playing baseball, because I went to the games to have fun, not to ponder shit.

This is why......

there or 3rd base, mostly right field though. I liked it out there, real peacefull. I batted cleanup though.
Now that I think of it, I think we just had a drama club.
It was an afterschool thing for the homos.
I agree with Covino and Rich on the Little league theory, I fear most of you were not very good....
Chip Wrote:Now that I think of it, I think we just had a drama club.
It was an afterschool thing for the homos.

yeah, ours was an actual class you could take. I forget what other crappy option I had. after the stitches, I just got to leave school early. I would go snow boarding. Colorado schools are weird.
Pete Nice Wrote:

This is why......
People like Spot would be put in right field.
Pete Nice Wrote:I agree with Covino and Rich on the Little league theory, I fear most of you were not very good....
I'm not going back to that conversation again.
Pete Nice Wrote:I agree with Covino and Rich on the Little league theory, I fear most of you were not very good....

I played little league for two years then we moved to the farm and I couldn't fit it in my schedule. I had gymnastics three times a week, piano and handbells once a week and I had ballet classes twice a week. Plus having to do the work around the farm and school stuff.
radio silence freaks me out.
LeNeve Wrote:radio silence freaks me out.
It always makes me think that the shit hit the fan somewhere.

I'm pretty sure most people didn't play little league.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17