Dudebro Nation

Full Version: It's a 9 armed Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Time to go pay the water bill.....
:cya:

too bad you don't have balls to put on it.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Holy shit that was a fast 3 hours.
I love it when the help the day fly by.

I just had another laughing fit from that picture you made.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:rock:
michaelangelo Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:What's up all? Heading to Florida today and hopping on a cruise ship tomorrow. Had the worst sleep last night thanks to the loudest family ever.
Haha, I read your post this morning. Which cruise line are you on?
Royal caribbean Oasis of the seas
Have a great time.
I am off to the store to buy Dericks cereal for when I come down.
I was just out driving around, going to the little store/laundry mat place to get a red bull. I passed a guy in dirty clothes, who was walking down the sidewalk with a bag full of clothes in one hand, and a jug of laundry soap in the other hand.

made me feel good. cruising around, sun shining, clean folded clothes I washed at home, while playing xbox, and my only care in the world is getting a redbull.

I was standing in line waiting to pay, and the dirty man came in and got in line behind me, I assume he was going to get a cheap pack of cigarettes, and change for the washing machines.

I was going to ask him if he played little league, but I didn't. I already knew the answer.
LeNeve Wrote:I was just out driving around, going to the little store/laundry mat place to get a red bull. I passed a guy in dirty clothes, who was walking down the sidewalk with a bag full of clothes in one hand, and a jug of laundry soap in the other hand.

made me feel good. cruising around, sun shining, clean folded clothes I washed at home, while playing xbox, and my only care in the world is getting a redbull.

I was standing in line waiting to pay, and the dirty man came in and got in line behind me, I assume he was going to get a cheap pack of cigarettes, and change for the washing machines.

I was going to ask him if he played little league, but I didn't. I already knew the answer.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:All these new app formats are strange. I do love the new phone Smile

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
You're posting with an assault rifle?
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:If you scan that picture with a smartphones barcode reader, it'll send you to <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.dudebronation.com">http://www.dudebronation.com</a><!-- m -->
i dont think people are smart enough to figure that out. I just happen to have a QR reader on my phone

If you have a smartphone, and don't know what that picture is, you're waisting your phone.
I think I have 3 different barcode scanners on my phone, the generic one and two shoppers.
I ddin't realize those things actually worked. I had one when i first got my iphone but it didn't really work.
LeNeve Wrote:2 horses for 400 dollars, pretty good deal, and a 78 thunderbird for 1000 bucks. that style of thunderbird is wack though. freaking ug lee.
Those things are boats. I never cared for the fox bodies before 83 either.
LeNeve Wrote:I had a third baby, but it got stuck in one of my sockets, and I had to melt it out.
Why didn't you just shove a punch through the other end?
new xbox secured. Sucks blowing $200 though

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Wtf is wrong with C&R? Fuck this song.
answer
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I saw Becky using this a few days ago but it was on my phone so I didn't see what it was doing. :roflmao: :high5:
Brampton Wrote:for anyone who uses tapatalk for android, how do you refresh the thread?
If I cant make it refresh I go to the previous page, then back again.
i bleed green Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I had a third baby, but it got stuck in one of my sockets, and I had to melt it out.
Why didn't you just shove a punch through the other end?

My small sockets don't have a hole all the way through.
Pete Nice Wrote:new xbox secured. Sucks blowing $200 though

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Wtf mine was 300, but I got a 50 dollar gift card, so it was only 250. Still 50 dollars more though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17