Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, February 3, 2011 - It's not Friday yet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
So for the last 2 days NBC news has been talking to this 76 year old lady that's stuck in Egypt. They keep referring to her as the 76 year old American grandmother. This lady moved there 15 years ago and now with the shit going down she wants out. Some people including her are a little bent out of shape because the American Embassy isn't helping her.

Maybe it's just me, but if you abandoned your country 15 years ago why should they consider you a citizen now?

My advise is the old bag better get out on the street and mingle with her people.
:flame: Son of a bitch! The buttons are all jacked up again!
I woke up so excited thinking today was Friday, thanks for bringing me down Joe.
[youtube]IoVb6-s-wEA[/youtube]
good morning everyone
[youtube]vL56NP5d96Q[/youtube]
:yawn:
Joe Wrote:[youtube]vL56NP5d96Q[/youtube]
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

stop with the indian anything!!!!! :flame:
Canadians apparently hate everyone..
Joe Wrote:Canadians apparently hate everyone..
when youre from a city that is more than 50% indian, you tend to dislike them :thanks:
I love white people, if that helps

I think you are onto something
Brampton Wrote:
I love white people, if that helps
:high5:
The gas meter is squeeking, I think it's wore out or something. It also finally got cold enough inside the schools they had to close.
Brampton Wrote:
when youre from a city that is more than 50% indian, you tend to dislike them :thanks:

if I lived in a city that was 50% Indian I'd move.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22