Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, February 3, 2011 - It's not Friday yet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
I have no idea what this commercial is about. Are they selling rattlesnakes?
JDubb Wrote:Sounds like someone needs to visit HR. Those kind of managers give all management a bad name. I hate asshole like that.

The owner hired a psychologist to come in and figure out why the employees here are so unhappy. His conclusion was that the management sucked and needs to be replaced or trained. Nothing has been done, because they don't want to change their managers.

The guy in charge of the production line used to think I was property and was always putting his hands IN my back pockets. Nothing was done, because I would have been the one canned.
I'm going to start some sort of coalition to ban that song. Maybe I'll use the churchs morals and support.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to start some sort of coalition to ban that song. Maybe I'll use the churchs morals and support.
I hate that song. I've heard it twice this morning already.
covino's all alone :roflmao: :roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Sounds like someone needs to visit HR. Those kind of managers give all management a bad name. I hate asshole like that.

The owner hired a psychologist to come in and figure out why the employees here are so unhappy. His conclusion was that the management sucked and needs to be replaced or trained. Nothing has been done, because they don't want to change their managers.

The guy in charge of the production line used to think I was property and was always putting his hands IN my back pockets. Nothing was done, because I would have been the one canned.

wow, if a company is bringing in psychologists, well I don't know, that is bizarre. Maybe they will bring in psychics, or the dog whisperer next.
Brian Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I have to go get a oil change during lunch hour. My maintenance required thing is blinking I am dreading what I need done on my car, I am at 85K in mileage
The check engine light is on in both of my vehicles.

Take them to Auto Zone and have the error cleared.
Brian Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I have to go get a oil change during lunch hour. My maintenance required thing is blinking I am dreading what I need done on my car, I am at 85K in mileage

I've cleared them before, they come back. My catalytic converters are fucked.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

all of mine are on too. Go figure huh.

My light burned, so it's not a problem.
JDubb Wrote:I'm heading home. My head is killing me and I can hardly see.

Um... wouldn't these be indications that you should NOT drive??
Brian Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

those are only about 800 dollars a piece.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

wow, if a company is bringing in psychologists, well I don't know, that is bizarre. Maybe they will bring in psychics, or the dog whisperer next.

UGH! Don't give them ideas. I guess the bosses will be chatting with the psychotic guy later on today or tomorrow. Hopefully, today while he is unstable. Then they can see how crazy he is.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Brian Wrote:The check engine light is on in both of my vehicles.

those are only about 800 dollars a piece.
And that is why the lights are still on.
Rich has said he was going to quit gambling several times. I really think he has a problem.
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Take them to Auto Zone and have the error cleared.

Yuck, not cheap. Cut them off and put a coffee can there. :wink:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22