Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, February 3, 2011 - It's not Friday yet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
LeNeve Wrote:MY wife thinks the #MBteamcl is some sort of code I'm sending out to get some pussy. fucking twitter.......
:roflmao: :roflmao:
My twitter post are maxed out again for another hour.
Pete Nice Wrote:So why the hell is Rev Run not helping out more on this twitter thing? Isn't he like one of the top 10 twitter people with millions of followers? Dude needs to help the cause out WAAAAAY fucking more.

yeah, what is up with that, fucking scumbag.
I want to unlink my shit from facebook.
Layla is in 2nd place again now, but Team Belicheck, I mean Team Cheaters, I mean Team S is still almost double ahead of them
LeNeve Wrote:I want to unlink my shit from facebook.
you have to stop the application on the facebook side of it i think.
SO I am on the ustream, Covino and Spot in Spot's room. They are talking about the Pint glasses, and I mentioned that I get #13, text Rich and called it on the show during the discussion. Some dude, not sure who, says there is an official thread on TOMB about pint glass numbers and someone claimed #13. I stated I never saw it b/c I read DBN ,and the JIU said that it was on the "real" forum. I had to respond that DBN is as real as it gets.

It would be nice if some of you assclowns were there.
Pete Nice Wrote:SO I am on the ustream, Covino and Spot in Spot's room. They are talking about the Pint glasses, and I mentioned that I get #13, text Rich and called it on the show during the discussion. Some dude, not sure who, says there is an official thread on TOMB about pint glass numbers and someone claimed #13. I stated I never saw it b/c I read DBN ,and the JIU said that it was on the "real" forum. I had to respond that DBN is as real as it gets.

didn't know this was going on. I witnessed the fact that you claimed 13 on air though. Or it was read on air anyway.

I thought maybe I could get to like JIU, but I don't think so now. What a tool. I would want to fight him, but I'm sure he has some sort of unheard of ninja skills, and can probaly get me wacked from his mob hitman connection.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:SO I am on the ustream, Covino and Spot in Spot's room. They are talking about the Pint glasses, and I mentioned that I get #13, text Rich and called it on the show during the discussion. Some dude, not sure who, says there is an official thread on TOMB about pint glass numbers and someone claimed #13. I stated I never saw it b/c I read DBN ,and the JIU said that it was on the "real" forum. I had to respond that DBN is as real as it gets.

didn't know this was going on. I witnessed the fact that you claimed 13 on air though. Or it was read on air anyway.

I thought maybe I could get to like JIU, but I don't think so now. What a tool. I would want to fight him, but I'm sure he has some sort of unheard of ninja skills, and can probaly get me wacked from his mob hitman connection.

Someone on the Ustream said that is was not a seperate thread, they just did it on the IST the day they talked about it, which was Tuesday.
fuck that chat. I logged in and it keeps kicking me out.
and now Covino mentions Layla on the ustream, and everybody whips thier dicks out, and start getting weird.

I apologize I wasn't there... I was getting dinner ready then I went down to the rec center and donated blood...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22