Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, February 3, 2011 - It's not Friday yet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:I have high tops, but they're actually for playing basketball, not wearing on a daily basis

I think I'm going to buy a basketball.

Feb is Black History Month. I think you should
He should probably steal one instead.
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:I have high tops, but they're actually for playing basketball, not wearing on a daily basis

:eek: Confusedhock: :? Confusedhock: :eek: ............ :roflmao:
michaelangelo Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have never had high tops in my adult life either.

[smiley]Rich is awesome and only half gay now[/smiley]
I have high tops, but they're actually for playing basketball, not wearing on a daily basis

I have one pair of high tops also, bought specifically for ONLY playing basketball.

Not including football and baseball cleats.
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

mother fucker...... that shit made me laugh
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I would have left a LONG time ago.

Michigan has been in this bullshit recession forever. There was no place to go without taking a huge cut. I know, I looked.

I walked out of the daycare because of lying and asshole of a manager I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. I would work two minimum wage jobs to make it work...

The bonuses (at that time) were too good to pass up and I didn't want to be a wimp. Plus, That was after the lightning strike, I need the the health insurance. I should've looked into moving South by detroit, I just don't want to live down there. Now, i am starting to consider the hour to hour & a half commute.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Feb is Black History Month. I think you should

mother fucker...... that shit made me laugh

This is why black people creep me out... when are they going to pull out the gun and shoot the person for stealing the ball.
WyoIan Wrote:
dildo_baggins Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
JDubb[quote="eddieyourdj Wrote:Joe is on fire today. :finger:
Yeah, I'm done here. I'll catch up with you on DBN

cant pay this guy a compliment !!

Dildo: Hey Joe Nice of you to Join Us
Joe: Peace Out .. DBN 4 Life :lol:
:roflmao: :roflmao:

Confusedhock: What is Joey doing over there?! Stirring up shit?? :roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The bonuses (at that time) were too good to pass up and I didn't want to be a wimp. Plus, That was after the lightning strike, I need the the health insurance. I should've looked into moving South by detroit, I just don't want to live down there. Now, i am starting to consider the hour to hour & a half commute.

Leaving a job like that doesn't make you a wimp, it makes you stronger. It makes you smart because you are the dumbass that is going to stay working like that. I drive 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on traffic, it really isn't too bad.

EDIT: I am not saying you are a dumbass for staying there.... just don't be a dumbass and stay there for 20 years and hate your life because of your job.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The bonuses (at that time) were too good to pass up and I didn't want to be a wimp. Plus, That was after the lightning strike, I need the the health insurance. I should've looked into moving South by detroit, I just don't want to live down there. Now, i am starting to consider the hour to hour & a half commute.

Leaving a job like that doesn't make you a wimp, it makes you stronger. It makes you smart because you are the dumbass that is going to stay working like that. I drive 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on traffic, it really isn't too bad.
that's it, T conviced me, i'm quitting! [smiley]just kidding its not so bad here and i need the money[/smiley]
Did some guy just call in and casually throw out there that he wears Affliction shirt out while talking about shoes?

What a loser.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Joe Wrote:making new friends.

How many?

Everybody likes me Beckster

Of course, but that didn't answer my question.
I am not coming anywhere near any guys rear burger.
WyoIan Wrote:I agree Beckster you put up with too much shit!! I woulda been Confusedlap: a bitch and telling em :finger:

I've had better luck verbally threatening my assailants in other ways. Don't get me wrong, most of these guys know better than to pull shit with me. I am quite respected by them (with some exceptions), the managers hate me because I don't fit into their group. I established myself as a hard worker who won't let "being a lowly female" stop me from trying. I am consider one of the guys for that.
I do not think Funny or Die on HBO is funny at all.
We don't have transmission fluid for a fusion. So, I'm done today. Now I think I'll rock out with my cock out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22