Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, February 3, 2011 - It's not Friday yet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Joe Wrote:Man the IST licks nuts here this week.

yes. Big time. I'm not even that busy. The show is pretty scattered too it seems. No real hard hitting topics. Pretty casual week.
LeNeve Wrote:

yes. Big time. I'm not even that busy. The show is pretty scattered too it seems. No real hard hitting topics. Pretty casual week.

I spent half the day on TOMB.
Joe Wrote:Moral of this story is that people in Dallas are fucking retarded from having sex with their cousins for so many years. Thats why they can't handle the snow.

yeah fuck texas. Fucking hate those assholes. All of them. I'm even starting to not like my mom as much. She probaly should move before I disown her.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

:nutswinger:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Hey, Leneve... So when the dealership fucked my serpentine belt by slicing the fuck out of a brand new belt and I called them out on it. How could I have gotten them fix their mistake without costing me an addition $70??

That sounds like a crappy dealer. We wouldn't have charged you extra like that. This is a very honorable dealership I'm at. Parts are very expensive though. We have no control over that .

That would explain why GM dropped them
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Hi, I'm a truck driver and I've never slipped on the ice.

Derick...

he is alot weirder than usual, now that he is one of them.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

selling the crack that is DBN
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I made it to work on crappy roads this morning. Which was expected, but I am about to punch managers in their mother fucking faces for the bullshit they are saying.
Manager #1: "I knew the females wouldn't make it in. I expected that." Really? Really, you fucking piece of shit. You're going to talk to me that way?! Not to mention that 2 females did make it in and one fucked her car up doing it.

Wow!! Roger almost got fired once for calling one of the female HR people toots!
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

:nutswinger:

I was killing it there. Best IST they've had since March 12th, 2009
Rich is flashing his ninja boot all on the ustream. Confusedwoot:
Joe Wrote::rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
[youtube]c2Fnet0y9Ts[/youtube]

:high5: :rock: :rock:
Listen to Spot hating.

Blame it on the snow storm of the century... lol
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Talking to yourself??
JDubb Wrote:Listen to Spot hating.
Spot Wrote:What's there to appreciate?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22