Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, February 3, 2011 - It's not Friday yet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I made it to work on crappy roads this morning. Which was expected, but I am about to punch managers in their mother fucking faces for the bullshit they are saying.
Manager #1: "I knew the females wouldn't make it in. I expected that." Really? Really, you fucking piece of shit. You're going to talk to me that way?! Not to mention that 2 females did make it in and one fucked her car up doing it.

Manager #2: I asked him why there wasn't a plan for the storm. He says there was a plan, we discussed it in the manager meeting that people could try to come in if they thought they could make it and we didn't want to shut down. (Nevermind that the employees were threatened that they would be disciplined if they didn't) ... Oh, and none of the managers bothered to tell the employees anything except to come in no matter what.

Manager #3: One of our maintenance guys called in yesterday. His boss tells him that he knows he has a truck and there's no reason he can't come in. The guy responds the there's a cop parked by his apartment complex who won't allow anyone to leave because they shut the fucking road down. That's why he was calling in.

CONCLUSION: the higher ups here are complete morons. :rant: Ok, I feel better now.
Sounds like someone needs to visit HR. Those kind of managers give all management a bad name. I hate asshole like that.
JDubb Wrote:Sounds like someone needs to visit HR. Those kind of managers give all management a bad name. I hate asshole like that.

Call center managers are the worst. You guys just walk around with a whip and make sure no one goes to voicemail.
I just ordered a replacement car dock from TSS Radio, they rule :rock:
Rich is picking the music once again.
This is a horrible song....
Someone make it stop, please.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Sounds like someone needs to visit HR. Those kind of managers give all management a bad name. I hate asshole like that.

Call center managers are the worst. You guys just walk around with a whip and make sure no one goes to voicemail.
:flame:
Not all, just the bad ones that have no idea how to manage.
I have to go get a oil change during lunch hour. My maintenance required thing is blinking I am dreading what I need done on my car, I am at 85K in mileage
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

:flame:

Do you hold weekly meeting with graphs and tell people they need to step it up.
Donginator Wrote:I have to go get a oil change during lunch hour. My maintenance required thing is blinking I am dreading what I need done on my car, I am at 85K in mileage
The check engine light is on in both of my vehicles.
Brian Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I have to go get a oil change during lunch hour. My maintenance required thing is blinking I am dreading what I need done on my car, I am at 85K in mileage

I drove my Mustang for 4 years with the light on.
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

Actually the Mustang before that had the light on all the time too.
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

I would keep driving them, but with the new vehicle inspections, if the light is on the vehicle doesn't pass.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote::flame:

Do you hold weekly meeting with graphs and tell people they need to step it up.
I have weekly meeting but do not beat my people over the head with charts that are meaningless to them. I try to work with the entire team to help each other and share best practices not breathing over their necks beating them to get back on the phone and chastising them for helping a caller or co-worker.
Joe Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

Actually the Mustang before that had the light on all the time too.
Put some electrical tape over it. If you can't see it, it isn't a problem right? :grin:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22