Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, Jan 13, 2011 ~ Still Kicking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
So I spent Monday to Wednesday night in bed with what I guess was the flu. I still kinda feel like I laid in traffic, but I'm back at work today.

Did I miss anything on the show? I don't think I've heard the show for maybe 2 weeks.
Good morning everyone. Joe I just noticed on FB that you were really sick....I hope you feel better. Boe was in bed all day Friday and Saturday last weekend. He felt like total crap too. I'm glad you're feeling a little better. Poor Baby :wink:
The only way to get through the flu is with vicodin. Seriously.
Good Morning... I guess.....
I don't ever remember a winter that I was this itchy, and had this many bloody noses. freaking sucks.
Hondo Wrote:The only way to get through the flu is with vicodin. Seriously.

yep. It works.
I really don't want to do this work today.
I want to lay on the couch and watch movies today.
I was playing call of duty last night, and somehow I got unlimited grenades for the grenade launcher. I could sit in one spot hold the trigger and spin around and kill everyone, the grenades would come out like bullets really fast. I don't know how I got it, but it was awesome, I was able to jump up 2 levels just from that. I also won the match.
Chip Wrote:I really don't want to do this work today.

Ditto. I also want a nap
Chip Wrote:I really don't want to do this work today.

me too. I was 20 minutes late today, just because I was staring at the ceiling.
LeNeve Wrote:I was playing call of duty last night, and somehow I got unlimited grenades for the grenade launcher. I could sit in one spot hold the trigger and spin around and kill everyone, the grenades would come out like bullets really fast. I don't know how I got it, but it was awesome, I was able to jump up 2 levels just from that. I also won the match.
I managed 5 kills in one match. That's high for me.
patriotic doody
LeNeve Wrote:I was playing call of duty last night, and somehow I got unlimited grenades for the grenade launcher. I could sit in one spot hold the trigger and spin around and kill everyone, the grenades would come out like bullets really fast. I don't know how I got it, but it was awesome, I was able to jump up 2 levels just from that. I also won the match.

I'm laughing, thinking about all the nerds you were killing getting all pissed off at that.
Some jack ass spinning in a circle spewing grenades everywhere and killing everyone.

Ever see the clip of Peter Griffen playing it? And starts talking about the old car they're hiding behind when he tries to crouch down and accidently throws a grenade and kills his whole team.
I'm going through major burnout at work. Dec. is busy anyway, but since we are so short-handed I am still putting in close to 50 hrs a week. The bosses had rather kill us with o/t than get us some help!!!
Chip Wrote:

I'm laughing, thinking about all the nerds you were killing getting all pissed off at that.
Some jack ass spinning in a circle spewing grenades everywhere and killing everyone.

Ever see the clip of Peter Griffen playing it? And starts talking about the old car they're hiding behind when he tries to crouch down and accidently throws a grenade and kills his whole team.
That's definitely something I would do.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26