Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, Jan 13, 2011 ~ Still Kicking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
I didn't shoot a gun until i was around 30, and I only did because my brother in law took me hunting
LeNeve Wrote:hobo williams checked into rehab, and I'm not a bit surprised.

:eek: Nooooooo!

^^^ Confusedarcasm:
michaelangelo Wrote:I didn't shoot a gun until i was around 30, and I only did because my brother in law took me hunting

damn. I had 2 shotguns, and .22 rifle when I was 8.
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Every time I play Call of duty, i can only shut it off after a good game, I was up until 1am and finally gave up, I had such a shitty night, but I reached level 50 Confusedhock:
50!!!! Damn, I'm only at 29. You must be good :high5:
I am okay, my K/d ratio is a 1.05, it was 1.09 but after last night it went down.

Leveling up has to do with how much you play also, so I am a loser also :grin:

I will probably prestige on Friday
what is prestige? is it where your rank resets?
yeah you go back to level 1
torsion bars are only 80 dollars. I'm going to take a torch to it, and melt it off. :high5:
The down side to taking off 2 days of work is that when you come back you have 3 days worth of work to do. :killme:
LeNeve Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:I didn't shoot a gun until i was around 30, and I only did because my brother in law took me hunting

damn. I had 2 shotguns, and .22 rifle when I was 8.
Same here! I don't hunt anymore, but I still have the 3030 under the bed!!!
LeNeve Wrote:torsion bars are only 80 dollars. I'm going to take a torch to it, and melt it off. :high5:
if its that cheap id do the same thing . whats a lower arm cost?
eddieyourdj Wrote:My 13 yr old plays all of those games, but I don't. Let me know sometime when you guys are on and I will chat through the headphones while my son puts the smack down on you!!!

:roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:My 13 yr old plays all of those games, but I don't. Let me know sometime when you guys are on and I will chat through the headphones while my son puts the smack down on you!!!

:roflmao:
I love it when the kids online get yelled at by their mothers during games. Usually they get the mom underhanded insults when it happens :roflmao:
Spot sounds so happy to do Spotcenter :crank:
good morning peeps
I'm sure this is probably old news now, but in case no one else posted it.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Brett...?gt1=39002
Joe Wrote:I'm sure this is probably old news now, but in case no one else posted it.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Brett...?gt1=39002
it is old news :thanks:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:torsion bars are only 80 dollars. I'm going to take a torch to it, and melt it off. :high5:
if its that cheap id do the same thing . whats a lower arm cost?

I'd guess about 250-350. New.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26