Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, Jan 13, 2011 ~ Still Kicking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:You don't need to remove the torsion bars to get it out. Undo the tension off of the bars (which I assume youve done) then undo the transfer case.

the case should come out, might be a pain, but you can get it out. If you have to hammer and heat the lower arm, the assembly is probably gonna need to be replaced if you get it loose. its gonna take a lot of material with it.

I can usually get them out without taking the torsion bars off, for some reason this one does not have enough room at all. All the exhaust is in the way.

Did you remove the exhaust, or is it all rotten.
Plus did you remove the crossmember to lower the trans/transfer case assembly?

I will probaly have to torch the exhaust off, I want to avoid that if I can.
it's a expedition from canada with 200,000 miles, so it is a corroded up mo fo. We don't deal with much rusty corroded stuff here ever.
Yeah, thats the problem with using salt in snow removal. The newer vehicles don't have that sorta problem anymore, but at 13 years old, its gonna be a pain in the butt
Brampton Wrote:Did anyone else hear about Brett Favre's sister being arrested in a Meth Ring Bust :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

ha, I didn't even know he had a sister.
Every time I play Call of duty, i can only shut it off after a good game, I was up until 1am and finally gave up, I had such a shitty night, but I reached level 50 Confusedhock:
Donginator Wrote:Every time I play Call of duty, i can only shut it off after a good game, I was up until 1am and finally gave up, I had such a shitty night, but I reached level 50 Confusedhock:
50!!!! Damn, I'm only at 29. You must be good :high5:
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Every time I play Call of duty, i can only shut it off after a good game, I was up until 1am and finally gave up, I had such a shitty night, but I reached level 50 Confusedhock:
I'm at 7 Confusedad:
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
I'm at 7 Confusedad:
you cant commit the time like some of us Confusedad:
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
I'm at 7 Confusedad:
I'm at 9 on black ops, 22 on codmw, the first one Confusedad:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
I'm at 7 Confusedad:
you cant commit the time like some of us Confusedad:
This is true.

I'm only on level 15.

Do you know why my grenade launcher had unlimited grenades, and fired them super fast. It was awesome, but it went away after a few rounds.
LeNeve Wrote:

I'm only on level 15.

Do you know why my grenade launcher had unlimited grenades, and fired them super fast. It was awesome, but it went away after a few rounds.
I have no idea how that happened, you may have found some power up thing, but I've never heard of that bafore
Brampton Wrote:
I am okay, my K/d ratio is a 1.05, it was 1.09 but after last night it went down.

Leveling up has to do with how much you play also, so I am a loser also :grin:

I will probably prestige on Friday
LeNeve Wrote:

I'm only on level 15.

sounds like a glitch in the game
Dm on the guitar can lick my ass
Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
I am okay, my K/d ratio is a 1.05, it was 1.09 but after last night it went down.

Leveling up has to do with how much you play also, so I am a loser also :grin:

I will probably prestige on Friday
what is prestige? is it where your rank resets?
My 13 yr old plays all of those games, but I don't. Let me know sometime when you guys are on and I will chat through the headphones while my son puts the smack down on you!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26