Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, Jan 13, 2011 ~ Still Kicking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have "the message" version of the bible.

Have you actually looked at it? I kinda think I should get one.

oh yeah, it's pretty cool. I've had it for many many years. I think I got it when I was 15 or so. I still had to go to church back then.
Brampton Wrote:Catholic?
No. Penticostal[/quote]

So what would be the difference? I know that Lutherans are a lot like Catholics, except that we acknowledge the Blessed Virgin and they don't.

My mom went to a Catholic school and one of the priests did something I think is so cool. He took the students to the churches of different faiths to show them the differences and teach them to appreciate others' beliefs.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:of course JIU has read and studied the bible more than anyone. He is a bible one upper too.
He lives in Utah. Is he mormon?

he must of read that other book then, and thought it was the bible.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:of course JIU has read and studied the bible more than anyone. He is a bible one upper too.

:roflmao:

He seems like a guy that has studied the Bible... :crank:

right
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

I was just wondering, because he seems like such a dick.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Ive listened to almost the whole show today......this might be the best show theyve done

Theyve talked about everything, and been relatively intersting the whole time
Agreed.

The day that we all agree that the show is awesome, and we are being all positive, and Iva is not around to witness it.

Yeah, figures....
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

Are mormons dicks? I don't know any mormons to compare him to.

:crank:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:No. Penticostal

So what would be the difference? I know that Lutherans are a lot like Catholics, except that we acknowledge the Blessed Virgin and they don't.

My mom went to a Catholic school and one of the priests did something I think is so cool. He took the students to the churches of different faiths to show them the differences and teach them to appreciate others' beliefs.

I wish someone would have done that for me. I was told there are other religions and they are wrong.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:He lives in Utah. Is he mormon?

Are mormons dicks? I don't know any mormons to compare him to.
No, they are the complete opposite.
The last few times I was in a hotel, there were no bibles.
oh yeah, the south park mormon family was super nice, and played alot of family games.
Joe Wrote:People are too intelligent to beleive that some guy fit all of the animals in the world into one boat.

You realize that a lot of those were just stories that were told to explain complicated things to simple-minded (uneducated) people? People never realize that... Guys used to go around and tell fables to teach the common folk stuff. Jesus told stories to captivate people's attention and to get his point across.
The Bible is not a historical document, it is a bunch of stories chosen by the early christian church to form their religion.
yeah, read the black man bible.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26