Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, Jan 13, 2011 ~ Still Kicking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:torsion bars are only 80 dollars. I'm going to take a torch to it, and melt it off. :high5:
if its that cheap id do the same thing . whats a lower arm cost?

I'd guess about 250-350. New.
ouch
Who's ready for The Show?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Donginator Wrote:Spot sounds so happy to do Spotcenter :crank:
That's why I stopped listening. He sounds so depressed all the time....I don't need that.
Bandits boost $140K BMW visiting Detroit's auto show

http://www.freep.com/article/20110113/NE...z1Aw4oILEa
Brian Wrote:
That's why I stopped listening. He sounds so depressed all the time....I don't need that.

I'll agree he is bringing his "mundane-ness" more and more to the Spotcenter show...for a while he was trying to sound more upbeat. He might be getting too comfortable. Challenge yourself to do a great hour of radio, Spotty!
Brian Wrote:
I started to listen this year, Since Stern ends earlier, I listen to the replay for 40 minutes and then put on spotcenter, for now on, I will try to take a shit until the show starts
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Should you be paying for him to hand over advice? He is not working and all. :wink:
:finger:

Hey, Tater is just trying to get her bitches paid.

Pimpin ain't easy.

Fuckin A.. Gots ta check me stable profitable. Nam I sayin. yo
Greg Mercer Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

I'll agree he is bringing his "mundane-ness" more and more to the Spotcenter show...for a while he was trying to sound more upbeat. He might be getting too comfortable. Challenge yourself to do a great hour of radio, Spotty!
Back when Spyke was interning, SpotCenter was better. But recently, it's bad.
I got my Xbox360 back last night, gonna hook it up and might play some tonight, Friday night for sure. I didn't leave my COD black ops in the consol, so I still have it.
Rich's fingers were "greazy" :? he means greasy!!! just like when he says verse instead of versus... :boobs: :boobs:
Duquesne and Pitt won last night huge, covered the spread. That was money also, I should have bet.
Greg Mercer Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

Imagine what someone else that wanted to be on the radio for that hour could do.
Rich's stories have been awesome lately, I love the taxi story from last week and this story, did they ever post the video of the taxi driver
Donginator Wrote:Rich's stories have been awesome lately, I love the taxi story from last week and this story, did they ever post the video of the taxi driver

Totally agree. Rich's adventures lately have been hilarious.
Brampton Wrote:Bandits boost $140K BMW visiting Detroit's auto show

http://www.freep.com/article/20110113/NE...z1Aw4oILEa

I'm not going to lie, looking at a lot of the cars there gets me thinking "if I jump in, where's the nearest exit I could drive it out of?".
The easiest would have been the Saleen S7 out in the concorse a few years ago.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26