Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/18 - Covino calls me JDumb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Right here.

Where the hell have you been all morning!?

Buying socks?
Way to scare him away...

You think he has some fear of socks?
What a :homo:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Where's LeNeve?

Right here.

watching dora the explorer with my little girl. and having a headache. I'm at work now though.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Right here.

Buying socks?

I wish. I like my socks as much as you do. I pretty much follow Chips guide to sock life.

Yeah!
:high5:
Sorry about the :homo: thing.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Where's LeNeve?

Right here.

watching dora the explorer with my little girl. and having a headache. I'm at work now though.

I read a Dora the Explorer story book the other day before bed to my kids.
Baseball shinfo :nutswinger:
Fart noises aren't in the alphabet.
Dolts.
I think they ask about saying the alphabet backwards so you'll say "what? I can't do that shit when I'm sober."
Chip Wrote:I think they ask about saying the alphabet backwards so you'll say "what? I can't do that shit when I'm sober."
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Idiots call it a hot water heater, that's the answer to that one.
It's either a hot water tank, or a water heater.
While I have no doubt that the Sarah Palin show sucks, I have to wonder if Covino went into it already with his mind made up it would suck, being a bleeding heart liberal and all. :poke:
I want to say this is all retarded, but I'm laughing at it.
Chip Wrote:I think they ask about saying the alphabet backwards so you'll say "what? I can't do that shit when I'm sober."

I can say it without thinking. When I was younger I used to recite the alphabet forwards and backwards in english and french to try and sleep. It worked.
Pete Nice Wrote:While I have no doubt that the Sarah Palin show sucks, I have to wonder if Covino went into it already with his mind it would suck, being a bleeding heart liberal and all. :poke:

Sarah Palin is a fucktard idiot. :flame:
She makes Rich look like a genius.
Pete Nice Wrote:While I have no doubt that the Sarah Palin show sucks, I have to wonder if Covino went into it already with his mind it would suck, being a bleeding heart liberal and all. :poke:
Yes
Apparantly November 18th has been declared: "Have Sex With a Guy With a Mustache Day". Women can now can support "Movember" by making love to a man with a glorious, woolly mustache.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12