Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/18 - Covino calls me JDumb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Nussie_T Wrote:Helllo!? Is anybody here?

Nope.

I hate work...
i'm your huckleberry
Chip Wrote:

Nope.

I hate work...

You do yours in the comforts of inside... I on the other hand get to stand outside in 35F and collect frozen recyclables...
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Nope.

I hate work...

You do yours in the comforts of inside... I on the other hand get to stand outside in 35F and collect frozen recyclables...

Yeah, good point.
I guess it's not so bad then.
Derick Wrote:i'm your huckleberry

I love that movie. In fact we will be watching that movie next week. It is a tradition at my partents to watch Tombstone Thanksgiving night.
Chip Wrote:Yeah, good point.

The last couple of times we've done it. I've worn my work boots, my bibs, my winter coat, two pairs of gloves, a toque and a hoodie. I hate being cold...
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Nope.

I hate work...

Yeah, good point.
But isn't the money real good?
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Yeah, good point.

The last couple of times we've done it. I've worn my work boots, my bibs, my winter coat, two pairs of gloves, a toque and a hoodie. I hate being cold...

Yeah. I have a little space heater right next to me...
sorry.
JDubb Wrote:But isn't the money real good?

Yes that's why I don't bitch about the cold to Jim and dress in so many layers.
JDubb Wrote:

I love that movie. In fact we will be watching that movie next week. It is a tradition at my partents to watch Tombstone Thanksgiving night.
"I guess you better swear me in"!!!
I'm super freaking cold right now... Usually I roam around home in a tank top and shorts but today I am wearing pj pants, a t-shirt, a sweater and socks...
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm super freaking cold right now... Usually I roam around home in a tank top and shorts but today I am wearing pj pants, a t-shirt, a sweater and socks...
:worthlesswopics:
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm super freaking cold right now... Usually I roam around home in a tank top and shorts but today I am wearing pj pants, a t-shirt, a sweater and socks...

You want a pic of me dressed as an eskimo!?
JDubb Wrote:

I have Romper Room (kids) taking over the house this weekend, but I might have to squeeze that movie in. It's one of my all-time faves.
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

You want a pic of me dressed as an eskimo!?
:roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12