Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/18 - Covino calls me JDumb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I think they ask about saying the alphabet backwards so you'll say "what? I can't do that shit when I'm sober."

I can say it without thinking. When I was younger I used to recite the alphabet forwards and backwards in english and french to try and sleep. It worked.

I get ZYX, then I get a headache from thinking so much.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:While I have no doubt that the Sarah Palin show sucks, I have to wonder if Covino went into it already with his mind it would suck, being a bleeding heart liberal and all. :poke:

Sarah Palin is a fucktard idiot. :flame:
She makes Rich look like a genius.

No doubt, I agree. I really just wanted to antagonize Covino. Do you think there is a liberal out there who likes the show? I bet there would be if she was never in politics.......jus sayin....
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I think they ask about saying the alphabet backwards so you'll say "what? I can't do that shit when I'm sober."

I can say it without thinking. When I was younger I used to recite the alphabet forwards and backwards in english and french to try and sleep. It worked.

I don't drink and drive either. My house is a block and a wander through an open field to get to the bar. Its like a 2 min drive... 10 minute walk and a 30 minute stumble.
In Alaska, they have tournaments that start at midnight in the summer.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:While I have no doubt that the Sarah Palin show sucks, I have to wonder if Covino went into it already with his mind it would suck, being a bleeding heart liberal and all. :poke:

No doubt, I agree. I really just wanted to antagonize Covino. Do you think there is a liberal out there who likes the show? I bet there would be if she was never in politics.......jus sayin....

Proof that politics can turn stupid people into total fucking morons.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_162-20...91698.html
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

You are probably right.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I don't drink and drive either. My house is a block and a wander through an open field to get to the bar. Its like a 2 min drive... 10 minute walk and a 30 minute stumble.

Haha. "The bar"
But I'm talking about now, when I am sober.
Pete Nice Wrote:I bet there would be if she was never in politics.......jus sayin....

I bet there would. But they are hardwired to hate her. She's not an evil person (not the smartest either).
Damn it Covino.
If Adam and Eve weren't related, their kids still were.
Their kids had to do it with eachtoher.
Chip Wrote:Damn it Covino.
and with their mom. Didn't Adam and Eve have two sons?
JDubb Wrote:

Father Abraham had many sons....
JDubb Wrote:

I step out for a few and missed this, huh? She is a moron, but she can see Russia from her house.... So, we're all safe from a Russian invasion! :grin:
JDubb Wrote:

Or maybe it's all like the "7 day" thing and all just a metaphor.
And people need to stop taking it exactly as it's writen.
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Father Abraham had many sons....
Adam is not the same as Abraham. :poke:
JDubb Wrote:

The assumption is that they had many kids, but Cain and Abel were the first kids after "the fall" when she ate the apple.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12