Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/18 - Covino calls me JDumb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Chip Wrote:Damn it Covino.
If Adam and Eve weren't related, their kids still were.
Their kids had to do it with eachtoher.

Um... Cain and Abel were boys (at least they were the 2 first born. Cain killed Abel, too.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:While I have no doubt that the Sarah Palin show sucks, I have to wonder if Covino went into it already with his mind it would suck, being a bleeding heart liberal and all. :poke:

Sarah Palin is a fucktard idiot. :flame:
She makes Rich look like a genius.

I step out for a few and missed this, huh? She is a moron, but she can see Russia from her house.... So, we're all safe from a Russian invasion! :grin:

That's the only thing that pisses me off. She's dumb and deserves ridicule, but crack on her for what she actually says. She said you can see Russia from parts of Alaska (which is factual). Tina Fey spoofing her said "I can see Russia from my house".
I've thought about this too but she just blew my mind...

Princess Wrote:Here's my deep thought....Do we all see colors the same, or do we see them differently (color blindness aside)

for example, I see the sky as blue, and you see the sky as blue. But the way that my eyes/brain process 'blue' might be different from the way that you process 'blue'

you may see blue, the way that I see orange, but we both call it blue. Maybe if the way you see the world, would be psychedelic trippy colors to me ...is that making sense?
Hamburger came from Hamburg, Germany.
Not ham. Another moron caller.
Why is everyone so stupid today?
I'm out of here for now. I'll be back later.
JDubb Wrote:I've thought about this too but she just blew my mind...

Princess Wrote:Here's my deep thought....Do we all see colors the same, or do we see them differently (color blindness aside)

for example, I see the sky as blue, and you see the sky as blue. But the way that my eyes/brain process 'blue' might be different from the way that you process 'blue'

you may see blue, the way that I see orange, but we both call it blue. Maybe if the way you see the world, would be psychedelic trippy colors to me ...is that making sense?

That impossible think about it some more JDumb! If you were to be coloring a picture and your are coloring the sky "your blue" and it turns out orange guaranteed that someone would tell you that the sky isn't orange.
ap bikini team Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:While I have no doubt that the Sarah Palin show sucks, I have to wonder if Covino went into it already with his mind it would suck, being a bleeding heart liberal and all. :poke:

Sarah Palin is a fucktard idiot. :flame:
She makes Rich look like a genius.

I step out for a few and missed this, huh? She is a moron, but she can see Russia from her house.... So, we're all safe from a Russian invasion! :grin:

That's the only thing that pisses me off. She's dumb and deserves ridicule, but crack on her for what she actually says. She said you can see Russia from parts of Alaska (which is factual). Tina Fey spoofing her said "I can see Russia from my house".

No way. I read it on the internet. In an e-mail.
JDubb Wrote:I'm out of here for now. I'll be back later.

Beat it ya fucker!!!
ap bikini team Wrote:That's the only thing that pisses me off. She's dumb and deserves ridicule, but crack on her for what she actually says. She said you can see Russia from parts of Alaska (which is factual). Tina Fey spoofing her said "I can see Russia from my house".

I know she never actually said it. That spoof cracks me up, though. She has said plenty of her own imbecilic comments, too.

Is she on crack???
Nussie_T Wrote:

That impossible think about it some more JDumb! If you were to be coloring a picture and your are coloring the sky "your blue" and it turns out orange guaranteed that someone would tell you that the sky isn't orange.

No, you are missing what I am saying. What if what I see is blue but to you it is what I think are orange but they are the same color. If you were to pull out the blue crayon from the Crayola 64 pack and start coloring; to me it could look blue but to you it would look what I know as orange but to both of us it is blue.

I can't believe I am mind f-ing myslef with this. :grin:
Is CnR live tomorrow?
JDubb Wrote:No, you are missing what I am saying. What if what I see is blue but to you it is what I think are orange but they are the same color. If you were to pull out the blue crayon from the Crayola 64 pack and start coloring; to me it could look blue but to you it would look what I know as orange but to both of us it is blue.

I can't believe I am mind f-ing myslef with this. :grin:

Just say No to Drugs
Brian in NY Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:OK enough, 30 minutes talking about socks. Lame
socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks socks.
Guess I ain't missin much during the 1st hr since they don't replay it.
eddieyourdj Wrote:Farting question; why do we always have to lean to one side to fart???
So the sound and stench carry further.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12