Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/18 - Covino calls me JDumb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Chip Wrote:I would, but I have so much other crap to buy for my new condo, and the socks I have aren't that old.
I might be able to last until after the holidays.

I bought a couch for my upstairs living room. Its been in for 3 weeks but JIm has been busy with his trucks that we haven't been able to pick it up. I hate reading on a kitchen chair.
I stack my socks, then lay the stack on it's side.
When I wash my socks, I put the clean socks at one end, and take them from the other end so they all get worn evenly.
Chip Wrote:I stack my socks, then lay the stack on it's side.
When I wash my socks, I put the clean socks at one end, and take them from the other end so they all get worn evenly.
you have too many sock rules

That's a little OCD!
Covino, please don't let Rich pick the music ever again... PLEASE!
Derick Wrote:
you have too many sock rules

I like my socks.
Nussie_T Wrote:

That's a little OCD!

I like my socks.
I'm ok with having these issues.
Derick Wrote:i bet you have a romper room

They turn the whole damn house into one.
Nussie_T Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:As a kid, did you ever go play in the snow with socks as gloves???

Umh no... Is that an Arkansas thing!?
Ha, it was a poor boy's glove. I was #4 of 6 kids so by the time most of the clothes made it's way down to me, I worked with what I could find!!!
These butt buds sound like some gay fraternity.
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:As a kid, did you ever go play in the snow with socks as gloves???

Umh no... Is that an Arkansas thing!?
Ha, it was a poor boy's glove. I was #4 of 6 kids so by the time most of the clothes made it's way down to me, I worked with what I could find!!!
all you could find was a sock, you were a very poor kid
Ooh, Rich has another "rules" question :roll:
Hmmm a NYC crew in the band of buds who are on the show? I wonder who has the upper hand???
Chip Wrote:If I ever win the lottery, I'm never wearing the same sock twice.
I love new socks. And that's the one, dumbest thing I'd do.

The only one?
The "goonies" guys are amusing b/c they are annoying. I am gonna go out on a limb here and say they are all Jersey Shore castoffs. "Goonie code" get the fuck out of here you fucking losers!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12