Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/18 - Covino calls me JDumb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Pete Nice Wrote:The "goonies" guys are amusing b/c they are annoying. I am gonna go out on a limb here and say they are all Jersey Shore castoffs. "Goonie code" get the fuck out of here you fucking losers!!!
:roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:From TOMB...

columboRICK Wrote:it started with wearing her snuggie... now socks... what's next bras?

:? If he hasn't already.....
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:If I ever win the lottery, I'm never wearing the same sock twice.
I love new socks. And that's the one, dumbest thing I'd do.

The only one?

Oh no. I'd do a lot of dumb things.
Most of them, the best ones, I'd come up with when I'm drunk.
The sock thing would just be the weirdest.
Maybe...
Pete Nice Wrote:The "goonies" guys are amusing b/c they are annoying. I am gonna go out on a limb here and say they are all Jersey Shore castoffs. "Goonie code" get the fuck out of here you fucking losers!!!
Confusedhock: That's a little negative don't you think Nancy?
JDubb Wrote:OK enough, 30 minutes talking about socks. Lame

I bet you miss the sock talk now, don't you?
Nussie_T Wrote:
Hell yeah :high5:
Chip Wrote:If I ever win the lottery, I'm never wearing the same sock twice.
I am the same way about t-shirts! That would be so baller and freaking' sweet!!!
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:OK enough, 30 minutes talking about socks. Lame

I bet you miss the sock talk now, don't you?
Haha, yes. :roflmao:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Yeah really.
He hasn't posted here in a month and a half and he comes barging in here with that n-bomb? (negative bomb)
I start laughing when I hear Gay-mon promos now.
Nussie_T Wrote:

No I think the show is great so far and I said these Goonie assholes are amusing, that means good radio, they are just losers.

I bet 22 of the 25 Goonies still live with their mom.
For those who do the DBN Football pick pool... there is a game tonight... Make your choices!
Here's one for you. When did last names begin? If you go by the Bible, no last name was ever mentioned!!!
Where's Iva at with all this prince talk?
As much as I hate royality, even I know this crap. For F's sake Rich.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12