Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday Oct. 28, 2010 - There are no words to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So there are a few rednecks here at the airport, most likely from West Virginia, wearing wranglers and camo and swearing up a storm. One of them keep riding back and forth on the moving rail of the moving sidewalk. I kind of want to see him faceplant and start gushing blood for being a fucking idiot redneck.
Good morning to everyone but Pete; Grrrrr!!!

At least when you go to the big city, you wear clothes that are normal.....

I think I have heard "getrdone" about 100 times in the last 5 minutes. One of them has taken his shoe off and is proudly displaying it for everyone else for some reason.
OK, I have to switch from the Southwest gate with the power ports to the Delta gate, an hour until I might be on my first standby....
Pete Nice Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So there are a few rednecks here at the airport, most likely from West Virginia, wearing wranglers and camo and swearing up a storm. One of them keep riding back and forth on the moving rail of the moving sidewalk. I kind of want to see him faceplant and start gushing blood for being a fucking idiot redneck.

I think I have heard "getrdone" about 100 times in the last 5 minutes. One of them has taken his shoe off and is proudly displaying it for everyone else for some reason.
I don't have any camo and hate Nascar, but have friends that do!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:3 more rednecks just showed up. Wranglers, Nascar hats, shitkickers and nascar hoodies for these three.

You should offer them some chewing tobacco, or a Mt Dew, then when they are all like "hell yeah, git er dun, thanks pardner" then you should be all like "psyche! beat it hillbilly!"

Or you can throw a balled up piece of paper around them, and see if they chase it.
Pete Nice Wrote:Fucking fuck fuck fuckers fuck.

My flight got cancelled to ATL, where I was connecting to NOLA. "mechanical issues". I don't care if the tampon dispenser doesn't work, jsut get me to fucking New Orleans!!!

Now I have to wait on stand by until the next flight at 12:20PM. I was supposed to be in NOLA at 12:30PM. (hey where did the angry red smiley go?)

I wonder if I can get something free out of this.....

So, so negative... :?
As I was walking to the next gate, I passed 3 more rednecks talking about the biggest goats they have ever killed.
According to Russian Facebook, one of the few remaining single Russian girls in my wife's group of friends now has a boyfriend.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:United is looking to Buy Reina from Liverpool. That would be AWESOME!!!! Liverpool is saying no, hopefully they will get relegated, in which case they will almost have to sell Reina.

Liverpool is playing like crap this year. They can't get anything going. My questions is how does ManU have any money to buy players when they keep selling off their top talent to put some cash on the books. ManU is doing well on the pitch but should be relegated financially. Maybe things will get better for Liverpool once the Red Socks finish their purchase.

You need to check the wires my friend. The Glaziers just dumped a bunch of their liquid assets into United and gave Fergie a 100 million pound transfer budget to get players for next year. They are targeting Reina or another top keeper and midfielders, some young gun from Standard in the Bulgarian league who everyone wants is on top of their list. United is gonna be dope next year!!!

Yeah, I read that but that was just to give Fergie some cash to go shopping and keep whine Rooney from jumping ship too. It does not fix a lot of the larger financial issues. I read somewhere they haven't made money in years even with all the championships and silverware.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:United is looking to Buy Reina from Liverpool. That would be AWESOME!!!! Liverpool is saying no, hopefully they will get relegated, in which case they will almost have to sell Reina.

Liverpool is playing like crap this year. They can't get anything going. My questions is how does ManU have any money to buy players when they keep selling off their top talent to put some cash on the books. ManU is doing well on the pitch but should be relegated financially. Maybe things will get better for Liverpool once the Red Socks finish their purchase.

You need to check the wires my friend. The Glaziers just dumped a bunch of their liquid assets into United and gave Fergie a 100 million pound transfer budget to get players for next year. They are targeting Reina or another top keeper and midfielders, some young gun from Standard in the Bulgarian league who everyone wants is on top of their list. United is gonna be dope next year!!!

Yeah, I read that but that was just to give Fergie some cash to go shopping and keep whine Rooney from jumping ship too. It does not fix a lot of the larger financial issues. I read somewhere they haven't made money in years even with all the championships and silverware.

They will, the brand is too popular for them not to. They used all the Ronaldo money to pay off debt.
Pete Nice Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:

A few years ago I was flying to Las Vegas with a layover in Des Moines. There was a guy there in bibs and cow shit on his boots. He walked his little boy to the windows and said, "watch the people comin' out the shoot like the cows do back home." :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:

A few years ago I was flying to Las Vegas with a layover in Des Moines. There was a guy there in bibs and cow shit on his boots. He walked his little boy to the windows and said, "watch the people comin' out the shoot like the cows do back home." :roflmao:

Eddie is confused as to why we find this odd......
For this year's movies::

She's out of my Vagina
Get him to the Vagina
Hot Vagina Time Machine
Paranormal Vagina
Now I am away from the rednecks but I am near French people. :barf: I hate French people.
We are listening to VAGINAcenter!!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:For this year's movies::

She's out of my Vagina
Get him to the Vagina
Hot Vagina Time Machine
Paranormal Vagina

Then there is my favorite.....Tatertits makes Pie
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26