Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday Oct. 28, 2010 - There are no words to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
eddieyourdj Wrote:Years ago I took this nussie home and we were playing around in the dark when she began screaming. I turned the light on and said what's wrong. She screamed, "There's a big hog in your pants"!!!

Did your wife find out? :poke:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Didn't get on the 12:30 flight. Got the 1:30 and 2:30 still to try. If not I am confirmed on the 5:20 flight that will get me to NOLA at 10:30, 10 hours after I was supposed to get there. :flame:

Delta did give me $200 in vouchers though.

I bet that does not make you feel like a g6 at all, I would get slizzard if I was you.

Oh, I will be getting slizzard tonight fo sho
Chip Wrote:This song should have been called Aztek, it's no where near G6 level.

A G6 is a private jet you dolt.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:This song should have been called Aztek, it's no where near G6 level.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I wasn't lucky enough to get the Animal

Covino bitches about Rich playing the same songs every day but isn't he :nutswinger: from that effin G6 song?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Years ago I took this nussie home and we were playing around in the dark when she began screaming. I turned the light on and said what's wrong. She screamed, "There's a big hog in your pants"!!!

Did your wife find out? :poke:
That was the pre-wife days!!!
JDubb Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:As rural of an area that I live in, I'm never affected by wild animals. At all.

My grandma is, but she lives on a farm. Coyotes kill her chickens, and rattlesnakes eat the eggs. They also have deer wandering around eating her plants.
I've hit three deer with cars, deer eat my bushes and trees all the time, I've had a bat in my house once, a skunk sprayed my dog.....

Every summer I lose half my garden to deer grazing through my yard. :flame:

I have been getting mobbed by yard eating deer, is there a way to keep the deer out of your not allowed to build fences? A scent or trick of some sort?
Pete Nice Wrote:

Nope, it's a Pontiac.
Pete Nice Wrote:Someone sent me a picture of tatertits in a french maid costume cutting a pie last night.....

Confusedhock: HE DIDN'T!!!! I'm gonna kill him!!!!!! And it was NOT A PIE!!!!
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:As rural of an area that I live in, I'm never affected by wild animals. At all.

My grandma is, but she lives on a farm. Coyotes kill her chickens, and rattlesnakes eat the eggs. They also have deer wandering around eating her plants.
I've hit three deer with cars, deer eat my bushes and trees all the time, I've had a bat in my house once, a skunk sprayed my dog.....

Our dog has been sprayed by skunks. He's stupid.
JDubb Wrote:

Covino bitches about Rich playing the same songs every day but isn't he :nutswinger: from that effin G6 song?

That is b/c Covino has PHENOMENAL taste in music!!!!

This is funny to me. very funny.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

Every summer I lose half my garden to deer grazing through my yard. :flame:

I have been getting mobbed by yard eating deer, is there a way to keep the deer out of your not allowed to build fences? A scent or trick of some sort?

I could build a fence but I don't want one. I spray/sprinkle some stuff that helpd.
Pete Nice Wrote:I have been getting mobbed by yard eating deer, is there a way to keep the deer out of your not allowed to build fences? A scent or trick of some sort?
You can buy liquid deer repellent. I've never tried it though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26