Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday Oct. 28, 2010 - There are no words to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
And rp18!
Chip Wrote:Today is going so slow.
:killme:

It's going fast for me. That's only because I have to go to those shitty classes after work. I wish someone close to me would get sick, or something. It needs to be kind of major, but nothing life threatening.
Joe Wrote:And rp18!
this
a nation built by a dick
2 egr cooler/oil cooler jobs in a row. and this one the coolant is filled with oil. :killme: :killme: :killme:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I pour used oil on the weeds in the alley at my house.

I don't see why I can't dig a hole. That's where it came from before.

you can, if you don't want anything growing there for a few years. It really does come in handy in certain areas.

The area surrounding my house has those brown stones in it. Grass grows up through there. I may have to oil some rocks.

perfect.
i got bit by a carl snake
Recoil Inc: Used Oil Service
280 N East St
York, PA 17403-1220

(800) 346-9551
Derick Wrote:Recoil Inc: Used Oil Service
280 N East St
York, PA 17403-1220

(800) 346-9551

hippy
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:What's happening... Just finished picking up recycle will soon be going to shred glass..

Hey, how many picts of me did my moron, Jim, post on BB last night?

Two... 1 of you in that french maid suit and one of some glistening cakes. We were in the middle of the movie when I got them... I thought it was the baby sitter so I pulled out my phone. Jim got a good look at it too... so did the peole sitting behind us!
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I've emptied 60 gallons of used oil today already.

I have like 10 gallons I need to get rid of.
take it to any autoparts store, there is some gov law that says they have to take it for disposal, for free

Any automotive shop should take it too. I know Canadian Tire does, so will Maxim & Peterbilt MB. The RM office where we pick up recycle also has a oil & filter drop off location.
Rich and Spot on Cocks w P
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:What's happening... Just finished picking up recycle will soon be going to shred glass..

Hey, how many picts of me did my moron, Jim, post on BB last night?

Two... 1 of you in that french maid suit and one of some glistening cakes. We were in the middle of the movie when I got them... I thought it was the baby sitter so I pulled out my phone. Jim got a good look at it too... so did the peole sitting behind us!

Tits! Confusedad:
Iva13 Wrote:Rich and Spot on Cocks w P

Spot is being a whiny bitch, too, but what else is new.
Rich about Covino - "He always thinks he's right, but he isn't."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26