Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday Oct. 28, 2010 - There are no words to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Pete Nice Wrote:Fucking fuck fuck fuckers fuck.

My flight got cancelled to ATL, where I was connecting to NOLA. "mechanical issues". I don't care if the tampon dispenser doesn't work, jsut get me to fucking New Orleans!!!

Now I have to wait on stand by until the next flight at 12:20PM. I was supposed to be in NOLA at 12:30PM. (hey where did the angry red smiley go?)

I wonder if I can get something free out of this.....
Here ya go. :flame:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So there are a few rednecks here at the airport, most likely from West Virginia, wearing wranglers and camo and swearing up a storm. One of them keep riding back and forth on the moving rail of the moving sidewalk. I kind of want to see him faceplant and start gushing blood for being a fucking idiot redneck.

Their clothes consist of camo, wranglers and nascar hats and shirt with shitkicker boots.

That's worse than here.
They could be from here.
There's a few here too.
JDubb Wrote:Does SpotCenter get any replays?
Not that I know of.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I've emptied 60 gallons of used oil today already.

I have like 10 gallons I need to get rid of.

we get like 50 cents a gallon for used oils.
I got four 5gal buckets full in the garage that I need rid of.
Chip Wrote:Is there a gayer drink then vodka and Redbull?
cosmopiltin, or champagne martini?
Pete Nice Wrote:Someone sent me a picture of tatertits in a french maid costume cutting a pie last night.....
sweeeet.........hey my email is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:wyoian13@gmail.com">wyoian13@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->............ :high5: :roflmao:
WyoIan Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Someone sent me a picture of tatertits in a french maid costume cutting a pie last night.....
sweeeet.........hey my email is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:wyoian13@gmail.com">wyoian13@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->............ :high5: :roflmao:

:flame:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So there are a few rednecks here at the airport, most likely from West Virginia, wearing wranglers and camo and swearing up a storm. One of them keep riding back and forth on the moving rail of the moving sidewalk. I kind of want to see him faceplant and start gushing blood for being a fucking idiot redneck.

Their clothes consist of camo, wranglers and nascar hats and shirt with shitkicker boots.
brett favre is at the airport with Pete
Derick Wrote:i prefer my redbull with vodka
this^^^^
Brampton Wrote:
this^^^^

Also not so bad mixed with Jager.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
this^^^^

I've never had Jager, so I wouldn't know Confusedad:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
this^^^^

Next year. 4th of July
I am literally on a plane right now. I am using the wifi on the plane.

And I got the plane wifi badge on foursquare.
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
this^^^^

I've had it once, but I was pretty effed up by the time I had it. I have no idea what it tasted like.
Pete Nice Wrote:I am literally on a plane right now. I am using the wifi on the plane.

And I got the plane wifi badge on foursquare.
Is it a G6?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26